Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else is isolated and gets 0 interaction?

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
0 messages across social media and text. Not from foids, friends, coworkers, or family? So lonely... You've not yet experienced hell until you go through this yourself. Until then, don't bitch about your life niggers.

Last edited:
Me. No friends. No social media. Don’t talk to anyone online or irl except on .is. Only go outside to go to uni classes a couple times a week. I didn’t go outside today.

since 8th grade i became aware of this

Zero interaction is a miracle, do you really want to be bullied by npcs

Me. No friends. No social media. Don’t talk to anyone online or irl except on .is. Only go outside to go to uni classes a couple times a week. I didn’t go outside today.
Sorry bro. Here's a notification

I at least want 1 person to communicate with me regularly and have a true mutual connection. Whether a homie or a cunt. Both would be fantastic

I at least want 1 person to communicate with me regularly and have a true mutual connection. Whether a homie or a cunt. Both would be fantastic
It’s brutal not having anyone to talk to. To be able to confide in and trust. The only thing I can use as an outlet when I feel like I need to say something or talk about something is this place. And ofc it’s shit jfl

agreed. I much prefer 0 interaction rather than getting bullied for my subhuman looks

I have .is by my side

agreed. I much prefer 0 interaction rather than getting bullied for my subhuman looks
I guess it's like picking between solitary confinement in prison and going batshit crazy or getting bullied by all those niggers in general population. Pick your poison inkwell.

I'd assume most people here experience that, though there are some friend havers here...

100% hermit surrounded by gullible goyims and other related normie normscum.

0 messages across social media and text. Not from foids, friends, coworkers, or family? So lonely... You've not yet experienced hell until you go through this yourself. Until then, don't bitch about your life niggers.

This sounds really sad, you should try to join communities surrounding your hobbies or something.

You said you have friends? You're not a loner, stfu.

nigga do you know what forum you're on

I don't mind it. Actually prefer it most the time

I have no real friends. Nobody. Work acquaintances and people from college I barely talk to anymore. If I was going through a rough day (everyday), I do not have a single person to vent to outside this shithole.

I can’t stand being around normies anyways. They’re too retarded.

In another life, I might have been a wise leader, or some kike puppet master guiding the goy cattle.

Instead, I’m a cutfag Amerimutt who’s self aware enough to know it’s over and there’s no point. Part of the burden of intelligence is not being dumb enough to not know when to give up.

mad the odd couple GIF by CBS

In chess, unlike most sports, it’s considered good sportsmanship to resign when your back is against the wall. It shows that you respect your opponent’s abilities enough to consider their victory assured.
I have resigned to my ZOG overlords. The checkmate is imminent. There is no point in struggling. They have won.

.co is my only social media.

I have no real friends. Nobody. Work acquaintances and people from college I barely talk to anymore. If I was going through a rough day (everyday), I do not have a single person to vent to outside this shithole.

I can’t stand being around normies anyways. They’re too retarded.

In another life, I might have been a wise leader, or some kike puppet master guiding the goy cattle.

Instead, I’m a cutfag Amerimutt who’s self aware enough to know it’s over and there’s no point. Part of the burden of intelligence is not being dumb enough to not know when to give up.

mad the odd couple GIF by CBS

In chess, unlike most sports, it’s considered good sportsmanship to resign when your back is against the wall. It shows that you respect your opponent’s abilities enough to consider their victory assured.
I have resigned to my ZOG overlords. The checkmate is imminent. There is no point in struggling. They have won.
Go er

i’m isolated and i hate it. after i get my drivers license i’m going to sign up to bumble to find friends. you can use it to find friends instead of dating