Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else is completely genetically inferior, aside from being unattractive?

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I know there are lots of guys who are worthwhile, capable men despite being short/ugly/whatever makes women shun them. Then there are specimens like me who really bring credence to the idea that women are weeding out the bad genes. Here are my other subhuman traits not to do with looks:
  • Have countless food allergies that makes eating out very difficult to the point I prefer to cook everything myself
  • Have severe asthma, if I'm around too much dust or animal debris or inhale cold dry air I'm barely able to breath
  • Have fucked up teeth, not from cavities but hereditary problem that required removing 6 teeth as a kid and of course braces
  • Was tongue tied as a child and had to get surgery to fix it, had speech impediments as a kid and still kind of do
  • Can't whistle or roll my tongue
  • Blind as a bat without glasses
  • Horrible dexterity and reflexes, terrible at every sport I tried
  • Weak as a jew in auschwitz, took me years of lifting to get to 1pl8 bench and 2pl8 squat
  • Naturally very anxious and cowardly, a trait I've fought with all my life but still can't defeat
  • Will probably have a really bad heart judging from my balding and all the men from my dad's side have it
Funny thing is only the last one comes froms my father, and I wouldn't really care about dying a bit earlier from a heart attack anyway. All the other ones, which have haunted me my entire life, I got from my subhuman jewess mother. She should've never fucking reproduced, only due to the miracles of modern medicine was she able to.

Do you have asthma too? I think it's the most brutal, not even being able to breath properly FFS :feelsUnreal:
I was extremely unathletic when I was a preteen but I never had asthma. My stamina and breathing while running improved greatly somehow after 12/13

I'm actually completely physically (for the most part) and mentally normal for the most part, literally the only thing that's held me back from succeeding further in society is the fact that I'm unattractive. You could have at least lived a somewhat fulfilling life even with your health issues if you were born in the 1950s, but this current hellscape of degeneracy prevents anyone with those problems from even being able to interact with people without being relentlessly mocked and neglected. :feelsclown:

i don't think any one would care about that tbh also rolling tongue is extremely useless
I thought it was necessary for the trilled r sound since I can't do that no matter how hard I try.

I was extremely unathletic when I was a preteen but I never had asthma. My stamina and breathing while running improved greatly somehow after 12/13
I looked at your thread and you seem to have less health problems but lower intelligence which definitely sucks. I have at least decent intelligence and can learn things easily, so things aren't all bad.

Also you said you hate knowing that younger people know more than you but this is really a self-defeating mentality. The good thing about most skills is that they have diminishing return on time invested, such that even if someone started learning a skill/topic many years before you, after many years of learning they will only improve slightly while you'll almost catch up to them. You'll never be the best at it but you can become very proficient.

I am pretty much genetic trash as well3
  • shitskin midget
  • gut/IBS issues due to garbage DNA and visiting Curryland
  • low bloodcell count, probably some gut infection
  • low IQ, have to grind a shit ton to make progress in life
  • slight over bite, have cavities now.
  • weak stamina and strength due to health problems aforementioned
  • Non-NT brain, had to practice a lot and read books to even be able to bullshit job interviews to money maxx,. Normies know that shit naturally.
  • dry skin

You forgot to add Jewish to your list of disabilities.

Also are your parents cousins or something? Good lord, talk about bad rng.

i have lots of bad shit nothing good.

Onlly good thing is that i'm alive, because i won vs other sperm in the race to be person. But at this point does itm atter? i dont think zo

You forgot to add Jewish to your list of disabilities.

Also are your parents cousins or something? Good lord, talk about bad rng.
My dad was an aryan chad lite, my mom has at least pseudo-semitic features but never confirmed she's actually jewish. And it's not genetic recombination or anything, she has the exact same garbage traits as me but being a foid it didn't matter apparently.

i have lots of bad shit nothing good.

Onlly good thing is that i'm alive, because i won vs other sperm in the race to be person. But at this point does itm atter? i dont think zo
It's conflicting because by even making it to adulthood we technically MOG half of men to ever exist (who died young from disease/violence), however we're still among the most worthless men to ever live this long. And probably 99% of normies and their offspring will die when civilization inevitably collapses, so maybe none of this shit matters.

It's conflicting because by even making it to adulthood we technically MOG half of men to ever exist (who died young from disease/violence), however we're still among the most worthless men to ever live this long. And probably 99% of normies and their offspring will die when civilization inevitably collapses, so maybe none of this shit matters.
In the grand scheme of things it dosn't. But at the end of the day, what thing do truly matter? It's individual and certain things matter more to one person than to another. So we want sex and we want it now. So even if it's not that big of a deal to other people it is for us.

I'm kinda on the fence nowadays, i don't care about it as much. Or i learned my place

I looked at your thread and you seem to have less health problems but lower intelligence which definitely sucks. I have at least decent intelligence and can learn things easily, so things aren't all bad.
My learning of things depends on what specifically but regardless with my disorders a decent iq still puts me around an 80 iq level of functions
Also you said you hate knowing that younger people know more than you but this is really a self-defeating mentality. The good thing about most skills is that they have diminishing return on time invested, such that even if someone started learning a skill/topic many years before you, after many years of learning they will only improve slightly while you'll almost catch up to them. You'll never be the best at it but you can become very proficient.
you can’t really go from the bottom to even mediocre you can only be better than the absolute worst when you’re the absolute worst starting off

no but i feel like it seeing as my family is full of tall and good looking people, my height and face are not below average but something fucked up causing me to be incel

no but i feel like it seeing as my family is full of tall and good looking people, my height and face are not below average but something fucked up causing me to be incel
You're probably non-NT aka weird, I am too on top of being physically subhuman.

aside from being ugly and short I have no other deficiencies. No food allergies, always been athletic, and average intelligence. But I can't really view anything as a silver lining when it hasn't materialized into anything meaningful for me

I'm actually completely physically (for the most part) and mentally normal for the most part, literally the only thing that's held me back from succeeding further in society is the fact that I'm unattractive. You could have at least lived a somewhat fulfilling life even with your health issues if you were born in the 1950s, but this current hellscape of degeneracy prevents anyone with those problems from even being able to interact with people without being relentlessly mocked and neglected. :feelsclown:
Also 6'6

I am

I have fucked up legs. I think you call them bow legs in english. My left leg is also half a cm shorter than my right (which is something my mother and other family members have too).

A bunch of my maternal family has all kind of illnesses that got worse once they aged.
Also both of my maternal uncles are incel in their 50s and one is pretty much a NEET.
Also a lot of them are non-NT and my great uncle roped.

I just inherited the most subhuman genes. My mother should have never been allowed to breed.

I am pretty much genetic trash as well3
  • shitskin midget
  • gut/IBS issues due to garbage DNA and visiting Curryland
  • low bloodcell count, probably some gut infection
  • low IQ, have to grind a shit ton to make progress in life
  • slight over bite, have cavities now.
  • weak stamina and strength due to health problems aforementioned
  • Non-NT brain, had to practice a lot and read books to even be able to bullshit job interviews to money maxx,. Normies know that shit naturally.
  • dry skin
almost completely describes me