Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else here is easily manipulated?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Whenever I try to stand up to roasties for hurting me and making me suicidal, I end up grovelling before them and even apologizing and feeling guilty for so much as saying "I hate you"

They have this power over me, all it takes is a hint of feigned kindness to turn me into a cuck. My hopeful and desperate side makes up these insane justifications for their horrible actions and tries to convince me that deep down they really care.

This is why I've been acting so "bi-polar" lately, because I am a weak and pathetic man who has been used and controlled all of his life while having zero backbone. Foids can spot an incel from miles away and know exactly what to say in order to drag him into their web, they are master manipulators and compulsive liars.

Here are some strategies they often use:

1. Using reverse psychology in order to get you to pity them, saying things like "I am an ugly, horrible person" right front of you.
2. Trying to act like they "care about you" and and can "understand" you.
3. Making justifications for their vile and whoreish actions and attempting to paint you as an intolerant hypocrite.
4. Guilt-tripping in general.

Folks like talking about the Jews a lot, but women are the true rulers of the world and manipulators of men.

Not me. There was this roastie who was working in an insurance company and was trying to get me to get an insurance for over a month... she gave up at the end.

i cant be manipulated in the first place since i intimidate them

i cant be manipulated in the first place since i intimidate them
tumblr_ot9lvoKwyG1usrgjso1_400.gif

Folks like talking about the Jews a lot, but women are the true rulers of the world and manipulators of men.
Exactly.
Even back in the old days, women would use their guile and beauty for political influence. Why do you think women have so much power today? They can literally ruin someone's life if they wanted to.

I'm not religious but even the bible acknowledges that, lol.

Not me. There was this roastie who was working in an insurance company and was trying to get me to get an insurance for over a month... she gave up at the end.
Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from a cuck.
Have you heard the tragedy of Dank Minjaze the Lonely? I thought not. It's not a story the normies would tell you. It's an Incel legend. Minjaze was an Incel, so ugly and so awkward he could use his repulsiveness to influence women to avoid him... He lacked such a knowledge of the social arts, that he could even keep the ones he cared about from noticing him. The Incel side of the webis a pathway to many traits some consider to be unnatural. He became so depressed... the only thing he was afraid of was living a long life, which eventually, of course, he did. Ironic... he could love others, but never himself.

Have you heard the tragedy of Dank Minjaze the Lonely? I thought not. It's not a story the normies would tell you. It's an Incel legend. Minjaze was an Incel, so ugly and so awkward he could use his repulsiveness to influence women to avoid him... He lacked such a knowledge of the social arts, that he could even keep the ones he cared about from noticing him. The Incel side of the webis a pathway to many traits some consider to be unnatural. He became so depressed... the only thing he was afraid of was living a long life, which eventually, of course, he did. Ironic... he could love others, but never himself.

1517819350360.jpg

Not to the degree of manipulation you go through

i can't be manipulated tbh