Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who Else Here "Dumb As Fuck?"

A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
I was curious as to the number of true brainlets here. I myself am a public school educated (that's a bad thing in the US*), community college (also bad) dropout.

Feel free to single-finger type stories of idiotceldom on your drool-soaked keyboard. Please share your struggles reading analog clock faces or tying your shoes (both hard for me).

*and I barely made it through

d27.png

Yep, low IQ brainlet here.

Failed two years worth of college courses and always had trouble with learning in school growing up lol, but began to pick up a lot... I've done well a few times in the past.

OP, have you went to college, or have you always just been working?

How is public education a bad thing? Do you mean public college or school?

Kointo said:
How is public education a bad thing? Do you mean public college or school?

US K-12

I think I have dementia.

A Good Friend said:

Ok, so how is that bad. Only rich families can afford to send their kids to private schools. Maybe you thought it was bad because you live in the south, where the schools are terrible.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yep, low IQ brainlet here.
Failed two years worth of college courses and always had trouble with learning in school growing up lol, but began to pick up a lot... I've done well a few times in the past.
OP, have you went to college, or have you always just been working?

Neither really, a little community college and barely any work. The only thing I did with any consistency was music gigging at 20 to 50 USD a night. When it turned out that would never work, I secluded myself and waited for death. (EDIT: I should clarify, I only got work a weekend or two a month, a few months of the year, never more than 500 USD a year, really)

Still waiting

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
Ok, so how is that bad. Only rich families can afford to send their kids to private schools. Maybe you thought it was bad because you live in the south, where the schools are terrible.

It's really not, but I struggled with it and private schoolies piss on it.

A Good Friend said:
Neither really, a little community college and barely any work. The only thing I did with any consistency was music gigging at 20 to 50 USD a night. When it turned out that would never work, I secluded myself and waited for death.

Still waiting

"I myself am a public school educated (That's a bad thing in the US*)" 

So you take that back?

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
Neither really, a little community college and barely any work. The only thing I did with any consistency was music gigging at 20 to 50 USD a night. When it turned out that would never work, I secluded myself and waited for death.
Still waiting

"I myself am a publicly educated (That's a bad thing in the US*)"
So you take that back?

MAKE ME!!!!!

(maybe I'll amend it to say "Flint," but most people don't know why that's bad)

A Good Friend said:
MAKE ME!!!!!

(maybe I'll amend it to say "Flint," but most people don't know why that's bad)

Flint, Michigan?

yep, started out in the city, then my parents were kind enough to move us to the suburbs

maybe I should have stayed and got shot at 15, end this farce early

A Good Friend said:
yep, started out in the city, then my parents were kind enough to move us to the suburbs

maybe I should have stayed and got shot at 15, end this farce early

Good thing I live in Massachusetts. It has the best school systems in the country, but it's also full of cucks. It's the California of the East Coast, politically wise.

glad there are some fellow brainletcells who aren't in total denial

A Good Friend said:

I don't think you give yourself enough credit. You seem linguistically intelligent judging by your posts. You also enjoy reading novels and understand the themes presented in them. A lot people in America look at books as a waste of time or a coffee table decoration.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
I don't think you give yourself enough credit. You seem linguistically intelligent judging by your posts. You also enjoy reading novels and understand the themes presented in them. A lot people in America look at books as a waste of time or a coffee table decoration.

Thanks for the compliment, but it's more like a circus trick, plus I have a search engine in case I want to throw out a word I'm iffy on.

I was talking more about lack of common sense and inability to do things that most people take for granted. Like verbal direction, I cannot understand when somebody tells me how to do something, I literally need a diagram.

Also, browsing /sci/ and /lit/ on 4chan and other places of the like, you really get to see what smart is. You see a lot of brainlets spouting nonsense learned in YouTube quantum mechanics vids getting btfo by real physicists, mathematicians, and engineers. Some people are just better and I am content to let them think the big thoughts.

Americans are more literate than you would imagine. I mean, all I have is anecdotal evidence, but the amount of avid readers I've come across in the lower-middle class Rust Belt would shock you, and I've never felt one needs to read to be smart.

I'm a pseudo and that's okay!

Brainlet here. I WISH more than anything that I could be intelligent and witty like St Alia Harkonnen. Even when I  had the motivation in school I could only pull a B+, tops. I have trouble keeping a conversation going, get lost/confused easily. People also told me that I sound dumb, my voice and speech even reflect it.

A Good Friend said:
You see a lot of brainlets spouting nonsense learned in YouTube quantum mechanics vids getting btfo by real physicists, mathematicians, and engineers.

This is one of my favorite internet phenomenons. When someone just gets rekt about something they were pushing out, getting chinchecked for their ignorance.

A Good Friend said:
Thanks for the compliment, but it's more like a circus trick, plus I have a search engine in case I want to throw out a word I'm iffy on.

I was talking more about lack of common sense and inability to do things that most people take for granted. Like verbal direction, I cannot understand when somebody tells me how to do something, I literally need a diagram.

Also, browsing /sci/ and /lit/ on 4chan and other places of the like, you really get to see what smart is. You see a lot of brainlets spouting nonsense learned in YouTube quantum mechanics vids getting btfo by real physicists, mathematicians, and engineers. Some people are just better and I am content to let them think the big thoughts.

Americans are more literate than you would imagine. I mean, all I have is anecdotal evidence, but the amount of avid readers I've come across in the lower-middle class Rust Belt would shock you, and I've never felt one needs to read to be smart.

I'm a pseudo and that's okay!

It is not only what was put previously. It is not only about orthography or choice of words. Your text is actually well organized and written as if your brain got the idea well figured out.

A lot of brainlets try to compensate by trying to sound/seem as smart as possible (me myself included).

It's a cope, but meh better than just spamming "eyyyyy wan sum fuki fuki bitc?", which is reserved for Chad.

A Good Friend said:

My mind blanks out sometimes from the social pressure when someone gives me verbal instructions.

blickpall said:
This is one of my favorite internet phenomenons. When someone just gets rekt about something they were pushing out, getting chinchecked for their ignorance.

Except when you're posting on IncelTears. There you can be a pundit on a certain topic and have all your facts straight, it won't matter if you argue against the hive-mind consensus.

im fucking retarded

modus_coperandi said:
Said no smart person ever.

"The road to enlightenment is acknowledging that you know nothing...." and so on and so forth.

I have hypothyroidism and that shit really affects your brain. I leave my room to take something and when I am downstairs I forget why I am even there.

Other children in school had middle class parents with cushy office jobs, cars, their own house. Other kids' parents tutored them, they forced their kids to learn to play musical instruments, played sports with their kids, etc. Meanwhile, my parents were immigrants and spent all their time fighting and drinking when they weren't working at their manual labor jobs. Eventually my mom revealed she had been cheating on my father for years. She left. I was in high school then and it broke me. I was always an underachiever anyway, getting failing grades in primary school (though it didn't matter because somehow I was never held back) and never doing my homework. I lacked basic skills like swimming or riding a bike and continue to, to this day. By high school I was getting solid 60s and 70s. I had no friends. No girlfriends. Nobody really liked me. Eventually I started doing drugs (drinking cough syrup) almost every day and skipping school to play video games. I dropped out of high school before I could graduate (I had one credit remaining before I could officially graduate) and started working two jobs at grocery stores to make drug money (I was addicted to amphetamines I was illegally buying from people on craigslist by that time). Eventually, my connection for the drugs ditched me and I got fired from my jobs. I started doing methamphetamine. To make money I used to dumpster dive and collect bottles and scrap metal. Eventually I quit cold turkey. I got my high school diploma. With my transcript completely ruined by failing grades (or nearly failing grades) in the fourth year of high school, I was not eligible to attend any university so I enrolled in a college. I graduated and got a job. I still have the intelligence of an adolescent. In fact, most adolescents are probably smarter than me.

theson said:
Other children in school had middle class parents with cushy office jobs, cars, their own house. Other kids' parents tutored them, they forced their kids to learn to play musical instruments, played sports with their kids, etc. Meanwhile, my parents were immigrants and spent all their time fighting and drinking when they weren't working at their manual labor jobs. Eventually my mom revealed she had been cheating on my father for years. She left. I was in high school then and it broke me. I was always an underachiever anyway, getting failing grades in primary school (though it didn't matter because somehow I was never held back) and never doing my homework. I lacked basic skills like swimming or riding a bike and continue to, to this day. By high school I was getting solid 60s and 70s. I had no friends. No girlfriends. Nobody really liked me. Eventually I started doing drugs (drinking cough syrup) almost every day and skipping school to play video games. I dropped out of high school before I could graduate (I had one credit remaining before I could officially graduate) and started working two jobs at grocery stores to make drug money (I was addicted to amphetamines I was illegally buying from people on craigslist by that time). Eventually, my connection for the drugs ditched me and I got fired from my jobs. I started doing methamphetamine. To make money I used to dumpster dive and collect bottles and scrap metal. Eventually I quit cold turkey. I got my high school diploma. With my transcript completely ruined by failing grades (or nearly failing grades) in the fourth year of high school, I was not eligible to attend any university so I enrolled in a college. I graduated and got a job. I still have the intelligence of an adolescent.
That's amazing man :), I love hearing stuff like that, and especially when an Incel comes above their troubles/struggles.

gay_fag said:
I have hypothyroidism and that shit really affects your brain. I leave my room to take something and when I am downstairs I forget why I am even there.

Interesting. I have hashimoto's thyroiditis, but the only cognitive change was severe depression.

I'm dumb as shit and it takes me 2 or 3x the amount of time to understand something. I'm graduating from college with a journalism degree and it took me everything I had mentally to get it. I'm trying to get a Navy Commission but my grades may not be high enough to get accepted. LMAO tfw too dumb to join the military.

IronMike said:
I'm dumb as shit and it takes me 2 or 3x the amount of time to understand something. I'm graduating from college with a journalism degree and it took me everything I had mentally to get it. I'm trying to get a Navy Commission but my grades may not be high enough to get accepted. LMAO tfw too dumb to join the military.

ya see, that's what I'm talking about. Not bold-faced dumb or autistic, just missing LARGE pieces of the puzzle. I can relate.

A Good Friend said:
ya see, that's what I'm talking about. Not bold-faced dumb or autistic, just missing LARGE pieces of the puzzle. I can relate.
yes yes yes yes yes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back