Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else hates this type of gamer?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
"indie games are the future bro"
"Nintendo is evil for taking down that piracy site bro"
"Don't blame the devs blame the CEO and corporate higher-ups "
"Video games have always been political "
"I love pixel art"

Indie and niche games are indeed the future. Just look at all these garbage AAA games that have been released in the lasr 10 years. Most of them I wouldnt play if it was free.

Indie and niche games are indeed the future. Just look at all these garbage AAA games that have been released in the lasr 10 years. Most of them I wouldnt play if it was free.
They're not the future because indie devs are uncreative hacks who copy better games. Maybe they'd be the future if they started creating fantastic original games. You're better off playing old 16bit games from the 90s than modern indies. Why would I play a shitty metroidvania when I can just play Metroid or Castlevania?

What the fuck is indie lol

Whats wrong with that ? Piracy sites make old games that arent produced and official sold anymore accessible for gamers. If Nintendo wants to make money with them, they should officially make old games accessible to everyone

Whats wrong with that ? Piracy sites make old games that arent produced and official sold anymore accessible for gamers. If Nintendo wants to make money with them, they should officially make old games accessible to everyone
Acting like a company is evil for trying to make money is dumb. People who expect companies to be charities are dumb

I don't care about the gaming community so much, I only see gaming as a way of cope

Acting like a company is evil for trying to make money is dumb. People who expect companies to be charities are dumb
If Nintendo wants to make shekels then they should release the old games that people like to pirate on the Swtich

Dude they're just upset that the companies won't let them preserve games that have been benched from any sort of retail market that's why.

They are as bad as AAAgayming, 90% of them are only chasing trends or chase nostalgia of old games they played as a kids but since they have no creativity they can't take old ideas and have their own spin on it to make something great again, it's just same shit over and over again with
"I love pixel art"
even uglier graphics since they also can't do art or animations.

They are same goyim that keep buying turds like new pokemon or ubislop ZzZzelda games. And it's not like Nintendo has many hits only maybe a dozen games are truly amazing. I find it stupid how Tendies are celebrating Sony flopping while Nintendy haven't released anything great in years, it's like they are still think it's 2017-2022 JFL. Switch is a dead console just like Piss5 and SexBox

I always blame both, and in Enlisted i always shit on their talentless and incompetent devs on their official forum. :lul:

Only store based with realistic worlds and plotlines were best eg was Deus Ex while rest weren't (90% of them)

They're not the future because indie devs are uncreative hacks who copy better games. Maybe they'd be the future if they started creating fantastic original games. You're better off playing old 16bit games from the 90s than modern indies. Why would I play a shitty metroidvania when I can just play Metroid or Castlevania?
Idk because I dont play games from the 90s.

What I do know 99% of the AAA games are bad and generic as fuck. Meanwhile there is a lot of good indie games getting released every year.

it's make sense because devs are just pawns/tools, they don't decide much, it's jews like Blackrock that dictate what gaming industry should be like. Because of DEI/ESG we got women/trans/faggots hired as devs in the gaming industry and everything turned to dogshit.

Play Ultrakill

How is the nintendo comment not true?

They are as bad as AAAgayming, 90% of them are only chasing trends or chase nostalgia of old games they played as a kids but since they have no creativity they can't take old ideas and have their own spin on it to make something great again, it's just same shit over and over again with

even uglier graphics since they also can't do art or animations.

They are same goyim that keep buying turds like new pokemon or ubislop ZzZzelda games. And it's not like Nintendo has many hits only maybe a dozen games are truly amazing. I find it stupid how Tendies are celebrating Sony flopping while Nintendy haven't released anything great in years, it's like they are still think it's 2017-2022 JFL. Switch is a dead console just like Piss5 and SexBox

I always blame both, and in Enlisted i always shit on their talentless and incompetent devs on their official forum. :lul:

Only store based with realistic worlds and plotlines were best eg was Deus Ex while rest weren't (90% of them)
Just a shame that the mindless consumers haven't played any old games so they prop up these lame tranny ripoffs as masterpieces.

Nintendo doesn't try anymore because they don't have to. They can just shit out the same copy pasted filler padded out to 100 hours and people will gobble it up. Breath of the Wild is as you said Ubislop; but because it's Nintendo it's seen as the second coming of christ.

Play Ultrakill
It's made by trannies. Hell no.

How is the nintendo comment not true?
A company is evil for pursuing profit over charity? Anyone who believes in evil in the first place is a fool. Evil is anything that personally offends you

it's make sense because devs are just pawns/tools, they don't decide much, it's jews like Blackrock that dictate what gaming industry should be like. Because of DEI/ESG we got women/trans/faggots hired as devs in the gaming industry and everything turned to dogshit.
True to an extent I guess

It's made by trannies. Hell no.

:lul:

latest

Breath of the Wild is as you said Ubislop; but because it's Nintendo it's seen as the second coming of christ.
Yeah and with the sequel they got even more lazy, they reused same garbage and lifeless but added Gmod physics that make game even shorter since you can min-max it. How lazy you can be? Accepting such mediocrity killed gaming and those retards see those trash games as 2nd coming of Jesus. Nintendo is a truly Apple of gaming, no it's not Nvidia since they already gave up on PC gaming and focus on AI, it's Nintendo, while they don't keep releasing new consoles they keep releasing OLED models and keep pumping lazy games with small budgets and at the high prices they also remaster shitload of games because it's a cheap free money.

A company is evil for pursuing profit over charity? Anyone who believes in evil in the first place is a fool. Evil is anything that personally offends you
I don't think companies should do whatever the fuck they want in the name of profit. Thinking otherwise is bootlicking behaviour

latest
Yeah, no thx. I'll play boomer shooters made by straight white men instead

latest
Now i know why i always hated that dogshit game and loved Dusk. My degenerate Meter is always right fuck you redditrannies and yturds that jerk off to that tranny cum.

Yeah and with the sequel they got even more lazy, they reused same garbage and lifeless but added Gmod physics that make game even shorter since you can min-max it. How lazy you can be? Accepting such mediocrity killed gaming and those retards see those trash games as 2nd coming of Jesus. Nintendo is a truly Apple of gaming, no it's not Nvidia since they already gave up on PC gaming and focus on AI, it's Nintendo, while they don't keep releasing new consoles they keep releasing OLED models and keep pumping lazy games with small budgets and at the high prices they also remaster shitload of games because it's a cheap free money.
It's a shame because they used to make amazing games up to the Wii. They're a shadow of their former self surviving solely on nostalgia and brand recognition. You're absolutely correct. They are the apple of gaming

I don't think companies should do whatever the fuck they want in the name of profit. Thinking otherwise is bootlicking behaviour
Oh no

It helps no one to be reductive. I understand the type of people that complain about this are faggots, as are most people (such as a certain jokerposter with peculiar fetishes), but I still don't think "profit" is a justifiable reason to do stupid shit. They're pushing faggotry and degeneracy because it's also profitable. It doesn't make it right

I play the most random indie shit but AAA games will always be what people play for good reason. We care about the best in graphics and pretending otherwise is silly.

I'll only disagree that Nintendo should soften on allowing piracy for 20+ year old games they make no profit on anymore.

It helps no one to be reductive. I understand the type of people that complain about this are faggots, as are most people (such as a certain jokerposter with peculiar fetishes), but I still don't think "profit" is a justifiable reason to do stupid shit. They're pushing faggotry and degeneracy because it's also profitable. It doesn't make it right
People are calling Nintendo evil because these actions negatively effect their interest in playing free games. I hate moral fags of any kind so I will always mock these lunatics

People are calling Nintendo evil because these actions negatively effect their interest in playing free games. I hate moral fags of any kind so I will always mock these lunatics
Same, can't stand moralfags

I'm pretty sure they're mad about Nintendo taking old games down because those games are discontinued and no money is being made from them

And virtual console doesn't have all games

Same, can't stand moralfags
I use questionable methods to access every game I play. It's not like I care. Yet these retards have to act like they're partaking in activism every time they pirate. Also don't forget "don't pirate muh indie games bruh"

I'm pretty sure they're mad about Nintendo taking old games down because those games are discontinued and no money is being made from them
Nintendo sees the games as potential products. If someone is pirating a GameCube game they see a million people downloading that game as a loss of 60 million dollars. They bank games to bring up interest. Is it greedy and obnoxious? Yes. However acting as if a company should give away games for free is retarded

I use questionable methods to access every game I play. It's not like I care. Yet these retards have to act like they're partaking in activism every time they pirate. Also don't forget "don't pirate muh indie games bruh"
Yeah they're annoying, acting like pirating means you're taking a stand and they're a freedom fighter jfl

Nintendo sees the games as potential products. If someone is pirating a GameCube game they see a million people downloading that game as a loss of 60 million dollars. They bank games to bring up interest. Is it greedy and obnoxious? Yes. However acting as if a company should give away games for free is retarded
I can't really say I blame for being so strict on piracy, it's why they made the GameCube discs so small. Piracy can destroy a company.

I can't really say I blame for being so strict on piracy, it's why they made the GameCube discs so small. Piracy can destroy a company.
Yeah, the PSP was destroyed by piracy. Third party companies refused to port games because piracy threatened sales.

Yeah they're annoying, acting like pirating means you're taking a stand and they're a freedom fighter jfl
Jfl.

Yeah, the PSP was destroyed by piracy. Third party companies refused to port games because piracy threatened sales.
Yeah that was it, I forgot which system it was

"I love pixel art"
Thats a classic redditor faggot who watches videogamedunkey

His fans take everything he says as gospel I heard
That's most shittube viewers but dunkeys audience are thd worst perpetrators

I also hate moralfags but that doesn't mean I will support jewish capitalist faggotry for the sake of "owning" people I disagree with