Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR who else has unexplainable dreams

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i dreamt that my oneitis was driving a forklift minutes after in the same dream i strangled a cheetah with my bare hands :smonk:
:dafuckfeels:

i dreamt that my oneitis was driving a forklift minutes after in the same dream i strangled a cheetah with my bare hands :smonk:
It shows how much you could ascend beyond your pathetic "oneitis", another degenerate and Chad chasing foid like the rest; while she drives around forklifts in a warehouse, you kill """cheetas""" with your bare hands. :feelsEhh:

I have dreams that feel like they go on forever, even though I’m taking an hour nap.

i once dreamed of jeff-the-killer type of entity
i only saw him for 0,0000000001 split of second
IN A DREAM
after i woke
my body was shaken for 6 hours straight nonstop
with some pain
crazy shit

I had a dream where I asked out my oneitis and she said yes and she kissed me, instantly knew it was fake :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsbadman:

I dreamt of a zombie apocalypse as a kid, mang

I remember having this dream last year where these French words were carved in a wall within blood, I looked up the word the next day and it turns out it was an ancient French word for evil spirits that dwell inside a river. I always have weird dreams like this. :feelsjuice:

I had a dream where I asked out my oneitis and she said yes and she kissed me, instantly knew it was fake :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsbadman:
lol if i dreamt that i will would find it so brutal that i would jump off a bridge asap

I remember having this dream last year where these French words were carved in a wall within blood, I looked up the word the next day and it turns out it was an ancient French word for evil spirits that dwell inside a river. I always have weird dreams like this. :feelsjuice:
youre possessed

Consume zinc for more immersive dream experience

That´s fucking METAL lml ^o^ lml bro