Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else has had surgery or facial fillers?

Twist of cain

Twist of cain

Banned
-
Who else here has actually done something physical to try to improve their facial appearance?

I recently got facial fillers, chin and jaw and am supposed to be going back to get a touchup after the swelling went down, probably a bit more on the chin it jaw and either cheeks or cheekbones.

I'm also getting botox soon to try help my forehead lines and other wrinkles.

Besides this all Ive done is use face creams etc for better looking skin. Anyone else done anything practical to change their face here?

Looksmaxxing is a cope. There is no way to improve your appearance other than to lift weights and workout. Looks are 80% genetic, can't fix asymmetry.

I'm saving for bimax+genio since my lower third is extremely recessed

Looksmaxxing is a cope. There is no way to improve your appearance other than to lift weights and workout. Looks are 80% genetic, can't fix asymmetry.

My chin and jaw looks defined and better.. then the swelling went down and I can't really tell the difference