Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who else has a diagnosed mental illness?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
I have chronic depression, in treatment

How is the treatment working? I am sure I would get diagnosed too, but I can't bother.

Not but maybe I do have some sort of mental illness, MAYBE that I don't know about.
I am pretty sure I used to have social anxiety and panic attacks when I had long hair and severe acne tho tbh tbh. Panic attack felt physical, my back felt like it was being pierced by 5 needles in different places.

schizotypal personality disorder

torujo said:

Holy shit bro, how does it feel like? I haven't studied schizotypal disorder but I wanna hear more about it from a personal POV.

"Mental Illness" is what they tell you to keep you from acting out your real, inner thoughts. 

Don't take any medication, it will keep you docile and low-T.

Weed said:
torujo said:

Holy shit bro, how does it feel like? I haven't studied schizotypal disorder but I wanna hear more about it from a personal POV.

I dont know tbh, i dont go outside but im paranoid and i have a lot of social anxiety/lack of social skills, i cant trust people 99% of the time

Anonymous said:
"Mental Illness" is what they tell you to keep you from acting out your real, inner thoughts. 

Legit ssri's practically castrate you.

torujo said:
Weed said:
torujo said:

I dont know tbh, i dont go outside but im paranoid and i have a lot of social anxiety/lack of social skills, i cant trust people 99% of the time

So only paranoia? No hallucinations? Taking any meds?

Anon313 said:
Anonymous said:

Mental Illness" doesn't exist. I used to have all sort of problems, but that's what they are. PROBLEMS. Not disease.

ItheIthe said:
Anon313 said:
Anonymous said:

Mental Illness" doesn't exist. I used to have all sort of problems, but that's what they are. PROBLEMS. Not disease.
You have an IQ problem it seems...

Weed said:
torujo said:
Weed said:
torujo said:

So only paranoia? No hallucinations? Taking any meds?

no hallucinations, the psychiatrist gave me abilify but i dont take that shit anymore

They want us to believe we're mentally ill. It is their way of shutting us up, and closing down any controversial discussions.

Severe social anxiety disorder.

Schizoaffective disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, and I guess insomnia if that counts

Not diagnosed because I feel like a sjw faggot if I go to therapy

lol at getting jewed by some psych

borderline personality disorder, severe body dysmorphic disorder

dead_eyed_mofo said:
How is the treatment working? I am sure I would get diagnosed too, but I can't bother.

it worked for a couple of years then I stopped responding to the drug, now I take a combo of 3 molecules

generally the drugs treat the symptoms but not the inner void

and I am referring to psychiatric treatment not psycologic therapy

Antisocial Personality Disorder
Avoidant Personality Disorder (I don't know how both are possible)
Schizoid
Major Depression
Generalized Anxiety
Major Anxiety about my mental condition.

Real diagnosis:
https://www.**********/uploads/avatars/avatar_505.jpg?dateline=1510171820

F A C E
A
C
E

I've been committed as mentally ill/chemically dependent. Spent 2001-2005 in state hospitals and halfway house/group home settings.

The diagnosis I agree with is schizophrenia, mainly because it's difficult to diagnose me. I'm much worse than what was originally diagnosed as depression/generalized anxiety. I don't hear voices, see things, or believe in much of anything that would indicate this, but it's my mood disorder and behavior where it manifests. I'm always depressed, nervous, or just feeling bad in general.

Haven't taken psych meds in over a decade, so I'm pretty bad these days. NEET, weed addicted, paranoid, isolated, and suicidal

so Oodar you are diagnosed as schizophrenic or not?

if yes can you explain your pathological behaviour?

If you don't hear voices, there's no chance you'll be diagnosed schizophrenic.

nausea said:

Yes, I was diagnosed with it by a doctor in the hospital. I don't even think he was sure of himself. He was required to have one.

I'm incapable of working tbh. Without meds, I'm very sensitive to things like noise, weather, and living with my parents, among other things.

None of this indicates real schizophrenia, but having been on medications like zyprexa, Seroquel, and paxil for 9 years (1997-2006), it messed up my brain enough to be different.

Oodar said:
nausea said:

Yes, I was diagnosed with it by a doctor in the hospital. I don't even think he was sure of himself. He was required to have one.

I'm incapable of working tbh. Without meds, I'm very sensitive to things like noise, weather, and living with my parents, among other things.

None of this indicates real schizophrenia, but having been on medications like zyprexa, Seroquel, and paxil for 9 years (1997-2006), it messed up my brain enough to be different.
neetbux?

Grotesque said:
Antisocial Personality Disorder
Avoidant Personality Disorder (I don't know how both are possible)
Schizoid
Major Depression
Generalized Anxiety
Major Anxiety about my mental condition.

Real diagnosis:
https://www.**********/uploads/avatars/avatar_505.jpg?dateline=1510171820

F A C E
A
C
E

It's not your face dude. It really is your brain. I told you, if you gymceled and watched nutrition, and if you had done it when you were younger and still had hair, you'd be way better off. Your problems are due to your mind, unfortunately.

Major Depression
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Social Anxiety Disorder
Avoidant Personality Disorder

Depression doesn’t occur naturally as a genetic disorder. It’s a result of environmental factors, ie social rejection and inceldom

Major depressive that’s it

Who revived this shit

I am a diagnosed manlet