Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else got nothing out of college?

Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
I just hid in my room the whole time. I made no connections or lasting memories. I obviously got no girls. After college, I never got a job (my good grades meant nothing). I basically blew thousands in tuition. Anyone else had a similar experience?

I am currently experiencing this
I have no idea how to not experience this
Tens of thousands going down the drain, just to STEMmaxx for a future I don't see myself in.
But I have no other options.

I wasted away in my small dorm while I heard parties outside

NEET life is good :feelscomfy:

Brutal shit, makes me rethink the value of a STEM degree

I dropped out. ADHD and stage 2 autism working in tandem makes learning borderline impossible.

Brutal, I knew college was going to be worse than highschool so I didn’t even bother going JFL

I dropped out. ADHD and stage 2 autism working in tandem makes learning borderline impossible.
How do you sustain yourself? NEET or low-level waging? I am in a similar situation.

Have never gone to college, but I might. The problem is that I don't know what to study and I don't want to waste a huge amount of money for nothing. I want a good job in return.

In my 3rd year rn for marketing, can confirm I’m getting nothing out of it

Me. I didn't get anything except waste my life, no opportunity, and continued being a jobless broke NEET. The idea of going to college and getting a good job is a lie and a myth. It's a total waste. I had to be a commuter because I dropped out of the first college. I became seriously depressed being alone, no friends, and having to watch everyone else having sex and drinking and having fun. I hated college and the college life.

I'm too low IQ for college. But I gotta get a degree. I was studying economics but too much graphs and math involved. Especially when you get to the higher levels. So I quit that major and studying business administration now

Have never gone to college, but I might. The problem is that I don't know what to study and I don't want to waste a huge amount of money for nothing. I want a good job in return.
Study STEM, like Engineering or Computer Science. Those two degrees produce some of the highest income excluding those who pursue postgraduate education.

i got a degree at least. all the normies and femoids dropped out of my major because it was too difficult. all that were left were chinese and indian trucels. no social life

in college rn, but its the same for me in high school. normies keep saying that "it will be the best time of your life bro!" but its quite the opposite. I just wanna finish my education asap and be done with this misery

The most terrible thing for an incel is to believe that long studies will save us. Nothing will save us. Our genetics made us lose hard on every step in our way, why would it magically stop while searching for work?
Fucking brutal, we are the genetics losers and we are doomed to fail everything that we aim too high for, such as getting a virgin gf or getting a nice pay.

I regret my major tbh i'm doing CS. I should have historymaxxed everyone says to stemmaxx but i would have rather coped for 4 years studying something I'm genuinely interested in

I did stemmaxxing too, many 10s of thousands of debt and now working in my second factory job since graduating :feelsree:
Exact same experience as yours as making no friends or experiences, just a lot of bad memories tbh :feelsbadman:

i got a degree at least. all the normies and femoids dropped out of my major because it was too difficult. all that were left were chinese and indian trucels. no social life
what degree even was it?

I just hid in my room the whole time. I made no connections or lasting memories. I obviously got no girls. After college, I never got a job (my good grades meant nothing). I basically blew thousands in tuition. Anyone else had a similar experience?
What did you study? I am doing the possibly retarded choice of going into IT in my mid 20s, just finished one course and have C# programming coming up, I don't want to waste 3 years then stand with my prick in my hand but I also can't LDARNEET anymore.

I studied something that wasn't the easiest to get a job with, and I had no connections to help me. I eventually gave up job searching after over a hundred rejections.

What did you study? I am doing the possibly retarded choice of going into IT in my mid 20s, just finished one course and have C# programming coming up, I don't want to waste 3 years then stand with my prick in my hand but I also can't LDARNEET anymore.

I studied something in the social sciences. IT seems like a good idea.

Seems like a lot of us had the same experience.

I was targeted in university by almost the entire class with the silent treatment. I was treated so harshly by men and women
who just refused to engage or have conversations. It was the toughest thing i went through in my life. It prepared me for
what I am going through now - just complete isolation and loneliness.

I was treated so harshly by men and women
who just refused to engage or have conversations
Kinda weird though. Maybe you did something that pissed them off.

For normies, their college dorm roomies are often the best friends ever. I have 0 friends from dorms. I held in my piss and starved just to avoid interacting with people in the kitchen, lmao.