Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Who else got laughed at and humiliated by his first crush?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
In 7th grade I had a crush on a classmate. She was two years older than me and objectively fat and ugly. But bluepilled me didn't care and liked her because he thought she wasn't as vapid as the Stacies in class and would understand a bullied loser like him. Well, he was wrong. Apparently she found out I had a crush on her and one day she called me at home to make fun of me while her friend was giggling next to her. I'm 31 now and since then I've never had a crush on a girl again.

my first crush when i was in 4th grade thought "ew" when she found out i liked her

I got laughed at and humiliated by literally all my crushes

My first crush pretended it didn't happen. So did I. Wasn't so lucky later on, but at least I could keep my innocence for a while longer.

Who else got laughed at and humiliated by his first crush?

Those who didn't should be banned from this forum tbh

My first crush gave me a glaring and disgusted look when she found that I liked her through a mutual friend. Suifuel beyond reckoning.

My crush was bullied by the rest of the class because I liked her. This was in 5th grade and it was occasionally brought up until my senior year. I think she hated me for it. I hated whenever someone asked me who I liked because I was still attracted to her. Even when she sucked Tyronelite's dick.

I never told my crushes that I liked them.

My first crush gave me a glaring and disgusted look when she found that I liked her through a mutual friend. Suifuel beyond reckoning.
Brutal :feelsbadman:

Was never low inhib enough to let even my closest friends know that I had sexual urges for any particular person

I wasn't dumb enough to tell a girl I liked her, I've always known where I stand

Was never low inhib enough to let even my closest friends know that I had sexual urges for any particular person
High IQ. When I told someone who pretended to be nice to me, he told fucking everyone and they all mocked me for it for months.

BRUTAL, my teen crush tolerated me but of course she was always ...
BUSY

My first crush hated me

In 7th grade I had a crush on a classmate. She was two years older than me and objectively fat and ugly. But bluepilled me didn't care and liked her because he thought she wasn't as vapid as the Stacies in class and would understand a bullied loser like him. Well, he was wrong. Apparently she found out I had a crush on her and one day she called me at home to make fun of me while her friend was giggling next to her. I'm 31 now and since then I've never had a crush on a girl again.
Having your first crush, your first experience with love, humiliate you in such a way is debilitating. The first person you've ever felt that special feeling for showing disgust torwards you, it makes you want to die.

‘You’d make a perfect boyfriend tee hee hee’

As a 13 year old, my oneitis kept me around her friend group as a little autistic curiosity.

The sheer levels of cope I went through, trying to sustain the vision of future together with her.

Eventually she grew tired- cut me off publicly.

I lost all my friends and fell into a year long depression (I became a nocturnal cretin and didn’t attend school for six months).

What I lacked was guidance, a firm moral foundation and understanding of the world.

I should have gotten it from my father- instead I now have the black pill.

Me
My first crush...
That filthy monkey made fun of me for years. Meanwhile chad fucked her for a week and than dumped her. And she always went back to him, she wanted more :feelskek: