Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Who else gets non-verbal bullied in public?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★
Like [UWSL]everytime I encounter a group of zoomers, they all just stare at me or start to laugh[/UWSL]

A couple of weeks ago I just went grocery shopping alone, just minding my own [UWSL]business. This JB teen whore stared at me and looked at her wannabe Chad friend laughing. I even heard her saying that I look gay or something. They just kept gossiping about me[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This is just one example recently. It has happened to me alot. Everytime I see a group of zoomers I'm already like: "Here we go again.." I can just predict no good is gonna happen. :society::blackpill:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
ConcernedLinedGarpike max 1mb
[/UWSL]

Last edited:
When I leave my apartment, this often happens to me.

I know, literally wtf

Can relate but I don’t consider it bullying, just plain rude. Idk why people can’t keep things to themselves or at least wait for me to walk away before talking shit. It doesn’t really bother me anymore because kids will be kids, grow up ig.

Yes, besides physical and verbal bullying, I've also experienced that kind of bullying.

ye. I feel uncomfortable around teens and younger people I feel judged all the time:society:

thats when you need to crackheadmaxx, start behaving in ways making them uncomfortable