Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who else doesn’t give a shit and still browses this forum publicly?

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★
Jfl at the guys afraid of getting caught browsing here. I fucking hope someone says something

I do. Why am I supposed to care what someone thinks?

I do, but only on my phone. I'd never look at this site on my laptop in class or the library

I'm currently browsing and posting while I'm at job. I've barely worked since yesterday and the toronto incident.

I browse on campus and in the bus. I don't give a fuck, nobody will say shit to me

I don't go outside

I wish I was as low inhib as you :/

I live in a state where the white population is on heroin and is dropping dead. No one gives a fuck if you talk about black pill bullshit.

This isn't faggot San Francisco.

I'm at a restaurant right now. Who gives a shit? Some of my friends even know my user name here.

i would but i only go outside to ride my bike

Jfl at the guys afraid of getting caught browsing here. I fucking hope someone says something
I used to in class all the time. I swear this one bitch i used to interact with knows what it is, She sits right behind me. I am wondering now if she will expose me.

I go to school in Toronto, I gotta be careful now with the recent events.

nope, dont want to be put on watchlist or tattle taled on by normies

I browse this forum in school, on the bus, at the doctor's, everywhere basically. Dafuck do I care about someone seeing it.

I can understand some leaving and getting scared, especially the kids here for shits and giggles and fakecel normies who have a good life and want to protect their reputation.

Fuck them all, I'll stay around as I have nothing to lose.