Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else doesnt even know what to write to a girl?

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
I dont know what tosay irl or via text. If i even want to say something i have to ask 4 friends of mine at least or my sister. If i dont do so i write stupid things via text. Irl though i cant be saved

You can write almost anything you want if you are attractive. It is really simple as that. If you are not attractive enough, then its a completely different story of course, but even if you are exceptional at writing "game" for example, you are quite possibly destined to fail if you dont meet attractiveness criteria.

But nonetheless, good luck.

I think you should just write normal stuff,and see how responds. She will show signs of Interest if she is into you. Like actually carry on the convo and such.

Ask for her number, information, etc... with the assumed intent that you want to get alone with her.

If she says shit like "I don't know you yet", etc... she's not attracted to you, and in the trash she goes.

I think you should just write normal stuff,and see how responds. She will show signs of Interest if she is into you. Like actually carry on the convo and such.
Indeed. Also, if she asks you questions, that is always a good sign.

Daily reminder Chad can just say anything and still score.

its not what you say. its what you look like

I don't have the opportunity to write any girls.

I don't put much thought into it, I don't play games with women.

i never get the oppourtunity to talk to girls anyway