Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who else can't speak?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I can't speak, my speech is incomprehensible and sometimes my voice fails, it's hard to express myself.

I can't speak, my speech is incomprehensible and sometimes my voice fails, it's hard to express myself.
I can speak but it usually comes out jumbled.

I can speak but it usually comes out jumbled.
Sometimes I can do it, but every now and then I won't be able to say a sentence, with women I feel embarrassed.

Sometimes I can do it, but every now and then I won't be able to say a sentence, with women I feel embarrassed.
That's interesting, usually I'm able to speak up when I need to but it sounds pretty bad and incomprehensible at times.

I don't even bother with women anymore.

when you're isolated and barely have any social interactions you start to lost your abilities to speak properly, build sentences etc

I have no mouth and I must scream

when you're isolated and barely have any social interactions you start to lost your abilities to speak properly, build sentences etc
Exclusion from a young age from social groups should be a human right's abuse.

I have no mouth and I must scream

I can confirm this, my speaking ability was lost as I became more isolated, is there no way to recover it?
The verse in my title always remains true, he who has will have more and he who has not even the little he has will be taken away
This is very brutal, the tendency is always to get worse.

is there no way to recover it?
partially yes i guess, you will have to spend time around people, force yourself to interact as much as you can and then you will recover to an extent

i slur my sentences a lot, i guess it comes from years of isolation

Sounds like selective mutism

sometimes I say my words backwards. the beginning and ending letter will be switched. I stutter when I’m stressed or just become incoherent. I don’t know why this happens and it mortifies me everytime