Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else acts scary towards roasties on purpose?

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
I act like a psychopath when i am in a public place and close to roasties. I dont blink, i have my eyes wide open, i do weird ticks (either i blink my eyes, or i hit my fingers) i whistle, i laugh maniaclly out of the blue, i have my eyes locked on girls, and i do other weird ticks.

Girls avoid me, (as expected) and see me with disgust , i dont care.

Does anybody else do it?

I do this only as a reaction to someone who acts rude.

I just give them the death stare

Yup, it’s funny to see their reaction to this. Just biking a few meters behind them gets them scarred & panicky. Jfl @ femoids.

I don't acknowledge their existence

No need for me to act.

no, i just have the kill me please stare/look.

Nah, I just treat them like they've always treated me: invisible. Being indifferent to their presence pisses them off more than actively attempting to "scare" them.

i try to make disgusted looks but i doubt they gaf

I look like a terrorist so I don't need to act in a certain way.

i started doing this stuff too. i have killer look on my face in public. i stare down roasties in the hallway at school

i pull out my dick and stick it in roasties without consent

I don't act. I just be within near vicinity of them. Does the job well enough.

I don't know about "scary" but I carry a "no fucks given" attitude with me wherever I go.

I already act like a psycho its over

but no, i'm too high inhibition to even look a female in the eyes for more than 0.1 seconds.

I used to do this back in high school and college all the time. They never showed me any respect, so I treated them like shit. I used to purposly walk in the way of roasties (like in hallways), and if they didn't move, I'd just walk right through them.

Damn, I'm too friendly looking to do that. I'm not ogrecel like all of you guys. Most of you guys. Plus, I would be killed just for looking ugly.

I'm not pysically intimidating enough (5'8) to do this, and have an inoffensive face.

I used to do this back in high school and college all the time. They never showed me any respect, so I treated them like shit. I used to purposly walk in the way of roasties (like in hallways), and if they didn't move, I'd just walk right through them.

Based.

I act like a psychopath when i am in a public place and close to roasties. I dont blink, i have my eyes wide open, i do weird ticks (either i blink my eyes, or i hit my fingers) i whistle, i laugh maniaclly out of the blue, i have my eyes locked on girls, and i do other weird ticks.

Girls avoid me, (as expected) and see me with disgust , i dont care.

Does anybody else do it?
they bettER be scaREd

Nah, I just treat them like they've always treated me: invisible. Being indifferent to their presence pisses them off more than actively attempting to "scare" them.

Holy mother of cope. They don't notice you acting indifferent to them or if they do they don't care. This sounds like MGTOW bullshit.

I can't act scary in every conceivable reality

When im feelin a bit low inhib im gonna give em the face i make when i orgasm. Just gonna walk by and :feelsohh:

Holy mother of cope. They don't notice you acting indifferent to them or if they do they don't care. This sounds like MGTOW bullshit.
Trying to be "scary" is the most retarded/naive thing you can do. It won't phase any bitch nor will they care, they'll just think you're some fucking autistic faggot or whatnot. Being indifferent is a better cope than trying to be a try-hard edge lord. Lol

can't say I've ever done that tbh

way too high inhib for that + im trying to NTmaxx

I'm not pysically intimidating enough (5'8) to do this, and have an inoffensive face.
You don't need to intimidate them to freak them out. Just act extra awkward as if you were a deranged degenerate. Imagine you size them up for cooking or something when you interact with them. They will be weirded out and won't mess with you anymore. Especially a small pathetic guy can give off this obsessed-type-of-serial-killer vibe

Trying to be "scary" is the most retarded/naive thing you can do. It won't phase any bitch nor will they care, they'll just think you're some fucking autistic faggot or whatnot. Being indifferent is a better cope than trying to be a try-hard edge lord. Lol
This lool most of these guys are just one step away from acid facing a cunt

Instead of acting insane, take out your phone and act like you're talking to one of your bitches. Say really offensive things in earshot of the roasties. Then they will feel compelled to have a heated conversation with you about sexism. Then you blackpill the whores until their pussy turns to the pacific ocean. It's up to you to do what you want after that.