Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who does Stacy date?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
I see chads/chadlites with their 4/10 womanlet gfs all the time. Who are all the stacies dating if chad settles down with subhuman foids?

they fuck a chad sometimes but try to use their looks for other shit like simps and modeling or something. Probably fucking some rly rich chad or even a gigachad tbh

Sugar Daddies :feelshaha:

Sugar Daddies :feelshaha:
brutal moneypill.

low income, low status chads date down all the time because his looksmatched stacy naturally has greater SMV.

I legit just met a 6ft2 nordic looking guy with robust browridgee and impeccable nose and beard(pretty rare in Greece) dating a average height thin framecel horsefaced brown eyed, brown haired(although dyed blond) foid with subhuman teeth. They were moving in to their new apartment.

I noticed alot of gigastacies are either deflowered and married at a young age or remain single to milk betabuxing betaorbitors and have sex with different high status chads every night

Wolves and Huskies

Chud, ffs.

Chads don’t fuck fat women, stop with the meme mentality.

They don't date. They just jiggle their boobs in front of twitch.

Some of the Stacies I have seen just stay single their whole 20's & 30's as no man is good enough for them.

Chud, ffs.

Chads don’t fuck fat women, stop with the meme mentality.
they don't fuck fat women because these are extremely rare in yurope, but they date below their looksmatch most of the time. The amount of couples I see that chad heightmogs the foid by 9 inches and has way better face by 3 points is high.

they don't fuck fat women because these are extremely rare in yurope, but they date below their looksmatch most of the time. The amount of couples I see that chad heightmogs the foid by 9 inches and has way better face by 3 points is high.
Men don’t heightmog women because height is an irrelevant stat with regard to female SMV. As for the face, I agree that without makeup most males mog their female partners but with makeup accounted for there really isn’t much discrepancy.

Also fat women are pretty common in Europe, just nowhere near as common as in ‘murica where obesity if off the scale (mainly because the scale would break if it stepped on it.)

Men don’t heightmog women because height is an irrelevant stat with regard to female SMV. As for the face, I agree that without makeup most males mog their female partners but with makeup accounted for there really isn’t much discrepancy.

Also fat women are pretty common in Europe, just nowhere near as common as in ‘murica where obesity if off the scale (mainly because the scale would break if it stepped on it.)

looksmatch = genetics match
lol at the retarded cope that height or frame or robust face don't mean shit in women.
of course they do that's why all female models are tall, often robust and good looking.
a 5ft woman is not equal to a 5ft11 woman
if you deny this you're justifying hypergamy and gynocentricism.

Very few, most foids have a no sex agreement and the simps just play along
lol you must be new.
all good looking females on instagram fuck/date rich old dudes.
normies call them "sponsors"

Abusive thugmaxxed Tyrones

looksmatch = genetics match
lol at the retarded cope that height or frame or robust face don't mean shit in women.
of course they do that's why all female models are tall, often robust and good looking.
a 5ft woman is not equal to a 5ft11 woman
if you deny this you're justifying hypergamy and gynocentricism.
Okay, at the extreme ends it starts to become relevant, but around the middle it really doesn’t matter anywhere near as much as men. An extremely beautiful woman who is 5’2 like Katya Henry mogs an attractive tall woman who is 5’11 like Ivanka Trump because height isn’t a sexually dimorphic trait in women. Whereas a tall guy with a high tier normie face like Ryan Gosling will mog a short guy with a Chad face like 5’5 Josh Hutcherson. In women other features are prioritised over height. I hate the look of tall women personally, and I am not alone in that, a lot of guys I have spoken to prefer petit women including tallfags. If we do a poll on this forum I guarantee you most people here will say they prefer women who aren’t too tall. You will not find many (if any) women who say they prefer short men. The reason models are tall is because they need to be imposing on the catwalk and clothes are better displayed on a tall person. Many models are actually pretty unattractive and have unconventional features, as long as you fit the mould for the model look (high cheekbones, strong jaw etc) your facial harmony and beauty isn’t as even that important.

So Height is pretty irrelevant to women between 5’3 and 5’11, in that range it won’t affect their smv. The woman with the more beautiful face / body will always mog the other within that range, but if you’re going to use an extreme example like 5’0 then yeah, that is where things start to change.

Last edited:
They don't date. They just jiggle their boobs in front of twitch.
Yeah, and pretend to "date" some orbiters and get tons of money. They wouldn't commit unless they found Omnichad.

Elephants (elepill) and horses (centaurpill.) :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Chad and rich guys