Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you think would slay the most

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I had to reduce the stats from the first chad or else he would be too op. So i gave him a smaller dick and height.

difficult choice between bald chad and Indian chad

I would go for the Indian Chad
great hair
great jawline
minimum height to slay so that's good enough
females don't see the dick until they get in the bedroom and it's still average size so she wouldn't be running for the hills or anything

Indian or bald but I go for Indian cause he has the light colored eyes and dark skin completion and looks very masculine. Should of put Broderick Hunter or Tony Beckford as the black guy instead cause whoever that black guy in your pics is, he looks like complete shit.

Bottom left > top right > bottom mid > bottom right > top left > top mid.
If masc chad wasn't shorter, third place.
Nobody wants rice, not even gays.

Between the guys in this pic I would pick Masc Chad and Chad

One of us should create a top trumps game with different Chad types and slay counts.

The normal Chad. It's a universal attractiveness

Chad and Masc Chad would sleep equally. Why are these clearly above average dudes being portrayed as examples of average? Ohh wait, that's probably how the average dude looks in 2018, I get it.

replace that faggot looking asian with a masculine looking chang

CopingGymcel said:
Chad and Masc Chad would sleep equally. Why are these clearly above average dudes being portrayed as examples of average? Ohh wait, that's probably how the average dude looks in 2018, I get it.

in 2018 Above average = average.

Women rate average men as below average