Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you think is the biggest truecel here?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

The only winning move is not to play
★★★
I don't think i am the biggest trucel but I am in top 10 for sure.

There are many people who are much more unlucky than me.

True Truecels aren't on this forum. There's a 5ft2 sub 5 guy at my work and I bet he has never visited an incel forum in his life. Most of them are bluepilled. This forum is full of larpers

True Truecels aren't on this forum. There's a 5ft2 sub 5 guy at my work and I bet he has never visited an incel forum in his life. Most of them are bluepilled. This forum is full of larpers
I know, it’s absolutely retarded how they can still go on with that mindset when everything in their life is going against it

The truest truecels are working in a chinese sweatshop

Blackpill him, maybe he will join then

@TheGrayWolf according to his stories. I don't know if he is capable of coping successfully but I wish him the best, his life must be Zettanightmare difficulty.

the disabled dudes or dudes with the weirdest syndromes/health issues like @ short for example

@Intellau_Celistic

No you aren’t shut the fuck up lmfao
Yes I am soyboy.
Screenshot 2024 06 22 123742

@TheGrayWolf according to his stories. I don't know if he is capable of coping successfully but I wish him the best, his life must be Zettanightmare difficulty.
thanks man and yea it is hard, at least I can half-NEET at home for free and get food - at least for a year or so more. it's not really good coping..it's more like a comfortable prison bc I can't really go outside without negative reactions. I'm 27 with no future

The biggest truecel on here is the shortestcel on here.