Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who Do You Side With?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
16768465802989671.webp

Template:
Who

A strange change of allegiance between the two world wars ngl.

whichever side has the most rapists

capitalism. i want to moneymaxx and mogg

I am neutral and have no allegiance to any country because all coutries are cucked jew states so they can all go to hell, and I hope lots of people die for their jew overlords and hopefully a future war leads to nuclear holocaust. I have high hopes that Iran and Israel will nuke eachother and kick off WW3.

Fuck I can’t post my god damn results despite the fact I posted this earlier today this forum sucks for not letting me post images

I side with the side that wins

Russia, mainland china, neutral, best korea, north vietnam, rhodesia, colonies against portugal, uk over ireland, anyone against isreal, pakistan, axis, asia theater ww2 mixed tbh japs are pretty pozzed now and chinese based would they of devolved so much had they won is a good question but considering modern circumstances more leaning china, franco, white army, ww1 neutral, civil war south.

Why the fuck should I support Russia's war efforts that only destabilize Europe?
Yes, europe is a feminized judaized niggerized faggotized orwellian hellscape i hope it burns. Also its the fault of the jewnited snakes of weimerica and jewkraine is their puppet and the former is a puppet of isreal.

Russia can nuke Europe for all I care, but the sooner Ukraine wins, the sooner Ukranian refugees can fuck off back to Ukraine.
jewkraine wont win also if you think most of them wont just leach off europe for the rest of their lives then I am sorry to burst your bubble.

I dont even mean just the groupchat I mean the site in general if anyone is willing to point me in the right direction
?

lol meant that for a group chat multitasking is not my strong suit especially post tbi (traumatic brain injury) tho if anyone can point me to balkancels here for medical tourism advice still would be appreciated.

Last edited: