Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you look like the most?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
Who do you look like the most? It could be an animal, celebrity, youtuber, anime character, anything you can think of really

A chubby version of John Moxley.

01bf67d8ecffceba23c8ee29613accd764d024e6.png

Does there exist a celebrity with an underbite + flat maxilla?

Does there exist a celebrity with an underbite + flat maxilla?
I don't think so but I guess you could somewhat resemble some celebrity. Like a recessed version of them

Guts without height and chadness

Jordan Barrett

idk not really anybody in particular tbh.

Butthead but with Glasses

Looked almost exactly like some dude I once saw in incelselfies

A pile of white shit

Stewie Griffin

Young John D. Rockefeller. When I first saw this daguerreotype of Rockefeller when he was 18, I was actually shocked by his resemblance to me.
OIP

like young version of mr burns from the simpsons but without the new nose

I look like an unholy combination of there two except with prey eyes and a norwood 4 hairline.
+

Like the main character from Breaking Bad, dunno his name, never watched that show. The bald guy with glasses and goatee. Except I'm younger, not shaving my head (but have short hair) and fatter. Or like Edward Norton from American History X, but again I'm fatter. I change my appearance quite often, btw.

Who do you look like the most? It could be an animal, celebrity, youtuber, anime character, anything you can think of really
like this but brown, a pale shade of brown that looks like the color of a corpse
Evil