Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you hope will win the elections?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I'm team Trump. What about you guys?

Trump ofc, I'm not a soy faggot like @PPEcel

trump because he's slightly better than biden

@Incellectual 2020

Trump, I dont want a foid near power

Trump because the ride must not end.

I want the nigger bitch to win because I'm old and ready to die.

why do you, an incel, a curry, in the Netherlands, give a fuck about who the president of US wil be JFL
US is the most important country in the West no denying that

BIDEN 2020 LETS GOOOOO

Trump ofc, I'm not a soy faggot like @PPEcel
I question why anyone outside the U.S would give a fuck.

It affects everyone eventually. Biden winning means the democratic house of the US will be able to push more liberalism and enact clownier and clownier things by the day. Things like, if half your co-workers aren't black trannies, there will be a requirement to hire them so that there is. Not to mention leftists are literally trying to discriminate against curries and rice by legislating racist job quotas for them in favour of latinos and blacks. Once the US does something, the rest of the soy faggots in Europe always fall in line and follow. The only places that won't allow trannies and degeneracy in 20 years will be China and Russia ironically.

Last edited:
Why do you think Biden is the best option?
Mainly because I think Trump is incompetent and erratic, and because I like the establishment when it comes to foreign policy.

One reason is that this forum has greater chances of being shut down under Biden than Trump.

Once the Democrats gain power, they are going to make sure Turmp never happens again, and that means going scorched earth on everybody and anything that doesn't toe the party line, in real life and on the internet. Those are the people that represent the inceltears types. Once they can gain absolute power, what makes you think they wouldn't move to erase places like this for good? Whose gonna stop them? They barely had any qualms shutting down ideological opponents left and right and that was with Republican senators breathing down their necks (or pretending to). Imagine what they are going to do once they gain control of the government.

Last edited:
One reason is that this forum has greater chances of being shut down under Biden than Trump.

Once the Democrats gain power, they are going to make sure Turmp never happens again, and that means going scorched earth on everybody and anything that doesn't toe the party line, in real life and on the internet. Those are the people that represent the inceltears types. Once they can gain absolute power, what makes you think they wouldn't move to erase places like this for good?
Great. Maybe norm cucks will form an armed insurrection before the globalists roll out autonomous drone armies.

Wishful thinking. It is in the nature of normies to follow. If America turns into North Korea they'll comply peacefully. Accelerationism is the biggest cope of all.

I question why anyone outside the U.S would give a fuck.
All news are full of it. There are more articles than after a Bundestagswahl. JFL

Trump is no ally to us.

societies fucked anyway because most civilians are cucked marxists, doesn't matter whos in power if the majority of the population are twats.
this and only this

It affects everyone eventually. Biden winning means the democratic house of the US will be able to push more liberalism and enact clownier and clownier things by the day. Things like, if half your co-workers aren't black trannies, there will be a requirement to hire them so that there is. Not to mention leftists are literally trying to discriminate against curries and rice by legislating racist job quotas for them in favour of latinos and blacks. Once the US does something, the rest of the soy faggots in Europe always fall in line and follow. The only places that won't allow trannies and degeneracy in 20 years will be China and Russia ironically.
Good explanation. Also it's funny how liberals will get triggered when you say "nigga" (not even "nigger") but meanwhile they think racism against South Asians is acceptable.