Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you hate the most?

Who do you hate the most?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I hate all three of them, but I hate cucks and hypergamous rosties the most, even though dumpster diving chads are the cause of inceldom, rosties and cucks are voluntary slaves to them.

Last edited:
I always hate foids more than anything in the world but foids hate me even more because I am ugly.

In order from top to bottom

why not let me vote all three

Cucks, white knights, and male feminists.

All the three.

Cucks are the worst.

The come in many different forms and from all walks of life.

Cucks keep the system going, they are the ones who offer their lives to advance male genocide and slavery.

I hate cucks.

Cucks are the worst.

Cucks keep the system going, they are the ones who offer their lives to advance male genocide and slavery.
It's funny how the group we hate the most are the ones who can benefit from being blackpilled, but they're either ignorant about it or unwilling to pull their heads out the sand.

My parents first, humans at second, and finally me.

I hate all three of them, but I hate cucks and hypergamous rosties the most, even though dumpster diving chads are the cause of inceldom, rosties and cucks are voluntary slaves to them.
You man of culture.

Hard to say.
Maybe women would lower their standards if chads didn't dumpsterdive

Cucks are the worst.

men are the ones who should have kept foids in their place, but instead they chose to be cucks and allowed for shit to get to this point.

Roasties
Cucks
Chads

In that order

Time to whip the cucks into shape.

My rage meter goes in that order as well.

I can at least understand the cucks because I was once bluepilled. What I don't get is why they would ever donate money to camwhores. Simping is the worst thing any man can do.

I can at least understand the cucks because I was once bluepilled. What I don't get is why they would ever donate money to camwhores. Simping is the worst thing any man can do.
I've never gone that far either, but maybe it's because I didn't have a lot of access to money. I guess it's good I'm not rich or I might've kept being bluepilled and became a cuck.

Last edited:
Everyone, including myself.

Cant decide. Cucks are bad but they are mentally damaged losers. Roasties are the worst, they use mentally damaged cucks.

All three of them equally.

Lol at people not voting for the third option as much as the other 2. I hate Chads most of all.

Cucks or roasties tske the cake. Cucks for enforcing hypergamy and women benefits and whores for being whores.

Of all types of foids its the average looking ones who have sex with dozens of men but yet they still wont give me a chance to fuck them

Myself

Of all types of foids its the average looking ones who have sex with dozens of men but yet they still wont give me a chance to fuck them
AND acting like the hottest shit ever:feelsugh:

overprotective daddies of teen girls

Foid hypergamy and chad dumpsterdiving, they are both main causes of inceldom

Cope. None of that would exist without cucks
Cucks wouldn't be cucks in the first place is theor foids couldn't trash them and cheat with Chad dumpsterdiver

I only really hate turbosluts. Chad is not out there to hurt us generally speaking, can be nice sometimes and I dont pay cucks no mind cause theyre not worth any of my time except for when I need to laugh.

The main wrongdoer and responsible for my hurt are the women who fuck fuckboys and badboys but not me.

I only really hate turbosluts. Chad is not out there to hurt us generally speaking, can be nice sometimes and I dont pay cucks no mind cause theyre not worth any of my time except for when I need to laugh.

The main wrongdoer and responsible for my hurt are the women who fuck fuckboys and badboys but not me.
Chads are fuck boys if they dumpster dive. And cucks are the ones who made the cucked laws and allowed holes to vote.

roasties who i mog rejecting me for not being 2 psl above them