Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who do you hate most?

• Thread starter Eminemshalfbrother
  • Start date

Who do you hate most?

• Chad

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Stacy

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Becky

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Normie

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Bluepillcel

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Other(reply with)

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
Who do you hate most?

N 100%, they’re insufferable

No one. I think it's pointless to hate human nature. It's like hating a dog for shitting in the streets.

I hate them all.

I hate them all

The human species as whole

I hate the human race beyond anything.

I hate every single one equally.

No one. I think it's pointless to hate human nature. It's like hating a dog for shitting in the streets.
nerd-nerd-emoji.gif

They all have my equal hatred.

Mostly Chads, but the entire human race can get fucked to death.

Who do you hate most?
You forgot the most important one of them all... THE JEWS, ITS BECAUSE OF THEM IM LIVING IN THIS HELLHOLE OF AN STATE. HOOKUP CULTURE? THE JEWS CREATED THOSE DATING/HOOKUP APPS, THEY RULE THE WORLD, THEY OWN THE MEDIA, THEY OWN WHAT WE EAT, THEY ARE BRINGING ALL THESE THIRD WORLD FOREIGNS TO THE SAFE WHITE COUNTRIES, BRINGING MILLIONS OF SAND ppl AND TRYONES, they created black people to be the most annoying rude scum in the planet, think about it they prop up gun stores in black neighborhood, they fund black rap songs to alter they're mind AND NOW BLACK PEOPLE RUIN MY LIFE. WHENEVER IM IN THE REAL WORLD I FEEL LIKE IM IN AN JUNGLE, ITS AWFUL!!!!!

Just foids in general

The amount of gaslighting I have gotten from normies is insane.

I hate my parents. They brought me into this world with not the greatest genes, and then did nothing meaningful about all the warning signs that I was losing ground socially, and then resented my existence and refused to help with finding jobs ect until I left home.

I hate Chad the most and like brocels the most. My second favorite would be normies who struggled and umderstand what it's like to be alone. My third favorite is Stacy because she's cute and sweet to me.

Last edited:
Pretty much all of them. I think normies (which is both foids and fellow men) / blue-pillers are the same thing.. so, I'd say those two.

Richfags
Chads
Foids
Simps
Cucks
Normies
Sexhavers
(in no particular order)

becky for sure

i hate foids way more than i could ever hate on other men

Foids
Normalfags
Bluepillcels
Chads

All these problems happened because men simped and cucked out.

I hate my parents. They brought me into this world with not the greatest genes, and then did nothing meaningful about all the warning signs that I was losing ground socially, and then resented my existence and refused to help with finding jobs ect until I left home.
Same

Normies by far. They bullied me my whole life and always excluded me from social events

I hate cum dumpsters

Why do you differentiate normie from Becky every average girl is a Becky in todays age

Everyone tbh. They are all shit bastards. Even my own parents and family.