Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you hate more, underclass ghetto rednecks/ mudthugs, or snooty upperclass suburb virtue signalling libs?

Which

• Underclass asses

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Upperclass asses

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
It will say a lot about your values, shoot.

Upperclass
full

Liberals are more annoying

I hate cucks.

Uncultured underclass brutes like gopniks and chavs are biggest scum

Uncultured underclass brutes like gopniks and chavs are biggest scum
Yes, upper class has some slight civility and should just be sent to reeducation camp but there is no hope for violent retard underclass who should just go poof poof.

They are all shitheads to me so it doesnt matter

Yes, upper class has some slight civility and should just be sent to reeducation camp but there is no hope for violent retard underclass who should just go poof poof.
High IQ and based.

both are highly unlikable but it's a different kind of disdain so it's kinda hard to compare. a mudthug can't lobby for more liberal policies to further fuck up what little may be left of civilization, but an upperclass lib might. an upperclass lib won't beat me with a lead pipe and mug me, but a mudthug might. both are a danger ngl, but i voted for the upperclass libs because they mog me more so that adds to the dislike.