Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Who do you hate more?: greyniggers or foids that weigh more than 140lbs (63.5 kilograms)

Who do you hate more?: greyniggers or foids that weight more than 140lbs (63.5kg)

• I hate greyniggers more.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I hate foids that weigh more than 140lbs (63.5kgs) more.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Fun Dead Foid Fact

The dead foid known as, "The Black Dahlia," was 22 years old when she was murdered, and she was 5'5" (1.65 meters) and she weighed 115lbs (52.2 kilograms).

Her face was turned into the face of The Joker

View: https://youtu.be/o6wtDPVkKqI?si=1gfHd-6Hg0YMkX98

I interact with foolish grays more, so grayniggers

Go away you stupid faggot, please get banned. Stop respoinding to threads with pictures. You are a faggot, Reddit larper. Go fuck Lizzo, you disgusting "Joined: 2024" moron. The users that joined in 2024 are all suspect as fuck. Go fuck an ugly niggress - because, she would remind you of your mothER.

Go away you stupid faggot, please get banned. Stop respoinding to threads with pictures. You are a faggot, Reddit larper. Go fuck Lizzo, you disgusting "Joined: 2024" moron. The users that joined in 2024 are all suspect as fuck. Go fuck an ugly niggress - because, she would remind you of your mothER.
Stop rape soy

Dont insult my brother, its funny

Dont insult my brother, its funny
Joined: 2024's are scum until proven otherwise. He didn't post pictures to get past the induction question into the forum, did he? No, he is a larping-niggress-lover.

Joined: 2024's are scum until proven otherwise. He didn't post pictures to get past the induction question into the forum, did he? No, he is a larping-niggress-lover.
Dude let the man shitpost in peace, its funny

So those foids must be literal midgets

Users who are viewing this thread

• Subhuman Niceguy
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back