Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you hate more? Foids or White knights/simps/cucks

Title

• Total voters
its just in foids nature, whereas the men actively choose to be this pathetic

whiteknights/simps/cucks, they allowed toilets to become as entitled and degenerate as they now are

Neither, I don't care about them but I do think cucks are pathetic

Simps, they are very pathetic and its their fault that foids feel so entitled to money and sex!

Simping is a major factor to why women have insufferable egos

simps and cucks are objectively worse and deserve to be hanged

but the hatred that i feel for foids is unparalleled

White knights, simps and cucks are the reason why soyciety chose to be volcel and a bitch for useless chads who only party, take drugs and drink, surviving off sugar mommies and nepotism.

I'll always hate women the most. I don't care if it's in a mosquitos nature to suck my blood and bite me, I still hate it.

The latter. Foids are of an evil nature, they can't help it.
White knights/simps/cucks are willingly ignorant.
That's an important distinction. If it's evil nature vs. willing evil, then the latter is worse.

I hate females and those who support them, but females by a long shot. They are the root of every single problem on Earth (and I'm not exaggerating here).

both, but tbh normies/cucks/simps are the reason why we are in this mess in the first place

Although I know men are naturally the more competitive sex, I hate seeing ugly men throw each other under the bus. There is an element of betrayal in that. So I would pick simps and cucks.

All power women have is/was given to them by men. The situation that exists today is the fault of weak men.

Simps. I utterly despise them now and want to kill them.

I hate foids but I also understand mosquitos are going to be annoying bloodsuckers because that's their nature. Men should know better. Simps are worse.