Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you hate more, Chad or Stacy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Who do you hate more, Chad or Stacy?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
On one hand, Chad is the one who cucks us. On the other hand, Stacies reject us and dehumanize us.

Both and hate myself and hate everything else too. :feelsjuice:

why would you even think you can get a stacy, regardless of chad cucking you or not
if your an incel ur looksmatch is a subhuman bitch who is as ugly as you

Why is there no option for "neither".
I don't hate them, they are just engaging in what their genetics blesses them to do.
The real problem is simps and women who refuse to partner their looksmatch because they think if they let chad smash chad will also commit.

I hate people.

I hate tallfag fakecels who occupy this forum and pretend to be incels, even as they know full-well that they aren't real incels.

They should be banned on sight.

On the other hand, Stacies reject us and dehumanize us.
All foids do that, stacy is no different.
Chad is the one who cucks us.
If it weren't for this foids wouldn't have so many options and such high standards. Then it would only be foids above our looksmatch who reject and dehumanize us.

Obviously chad is worse.

Last edited:
stacy,

for being a chad you need a perfect jawline, height 190 cm, hunter eyes, pretty nose, perfect hairs, etc.

for being a stacy you just need a good mouth and a good nose, if they do surgery at nose and mouth every woman can be a stacy, but you can't modify height, jawline, hunter eyes, framecelling so every foid can became a stacy but for being a chad you need to be born with chad genes

Why is there no option for "neither".
I don't hate them, they are just engaging in what their genetics blesses them to do.
The real problem is simps and women who refuse to partner their looksmatch because they think if they let chad smash chad will also commit.
My thoughts exactly, if you're blessed why would you settle for less? the problem is that simps inflate female ego and nowadays you cant even get your looksmatch or below cuz everygirl thinks of herself as angelina jolie :feelsohh:

Women fundamentally hate men, while even Chads can be good bros, though that's rare.

I hate people.
Based
Women fundamentally hate men, while even Chads can be good bros, though that's rare.
This
I hate tallfag fakecels who occupy this forum and pretend to be incels, even as they know full-well that they aren't real incels.

You know we are your allies right ? You should use your anger on normies ,not innocents like us ,have some pride

If it weren't for this foids wouldn't have so many options and such high standards. Then it would only be foids above our looksmatch who reject and dehumanize us.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: the problem as you said is that the stupid chads fuck also 5/10 foids, while they belong to us, instead the 4/10 reject us and we have to try with the 1/10 (but also the 1/10 can reject us because she can find a 6/10 normie)

they both got a ticket to the good life through genetics, i hate both of them equally

Beckies.

I never had a Stacy onitis and never got humiliated by a Stacy, it was always Beckies and normies who made my life the most miserable. Chads always treated me well as well (although I'm aware of the argument that Chads pump and dump Beckies and this is terrible news for us normie and below men).

I only really hate myself

normi with average face

Chad.

Stacy is a female android without free will incapable of rational thought and making deliberate decisions. You can't hold a robot accountable for her actions.

[UWSL]Experiment[/UWSL] Who do you hate more, Chad or Stacy?​

Becky

On one hand, Chad is the one who cucks us. On the other hand, Stacies reject us and dehumanize us.
Chad isn't the one cucking us.

Cuckolding is traditionally something done by women.

IE it is the female cuckoos who cuck the parents of other species by murdering their children and laying their eggs in the nest.

Chad isn't the one spreading bullshit like "just hold out, girls care about personality more than looks".

TBH a lot of the blackpills you'll get will be from Chad's honest bragging about his conquests but I can appreciate that kind of honesty.

I know we instinctively hate/revile Chad as an enemy out of jealousy, but there isn't really grounds to do that on the basis of saying he's deceiving us: it's the foids and the soyboys who tend to be the ones propagating that.

Chad's just getting his dick wet, he doesn't have time to make up fictions to manipulate us, he doesn't need to: it's the foids who do that on his behalf, because we instinctively want to trust the foids.

An old guy in the mental hospital told us we shouldnt hate anyone

Chads.

[UWSL]They normally have high status and are the ones benefiting from feminism and sexual freedom. If guys in the top of the hierarchy didn't let women have all this freedom, we as incels would be living better lives.[/UWSL]