Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who do you dislike the most.

Who do you dislike the most.

• Feminist.

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Foids.

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Chads.

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Stacies.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Cucks.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • LGTB.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Myself.

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters
Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
I dislike feminist, they are a junk subrace of females.

Last edited:
Cucks. Murder all of them.

I loathe myself for allowing it to get to this point

I dislike chads because they allow hypergamy to exist, if chads didnt pump and dump and acted like normies then inceldom wouldn't be as prevalent as it is rn.

I don't like myself and my entire family

Feminists (so this includes cucks.)

Chads. They spoil too many foids forcing normies to date down with the follow up consequences for below av looking males like myself.

1. Myself. I'm a Ricecel. End of story.
2. Feminists. They aren't for equal rights. They are all about power. Whoever thought about giving them power must've been a cuck.
3. Cucks. They are the reason why feminists and foids shit on men and incels like us, driving us into a corner and making us suffer in silence.
4. Foids. Because they follow the feminists brainwashing mantra and shit on cucks and incels.
5. Chads/Stacys - There will always be Chads and Stacys in any society. I just wish the more unlucky and underprivileged had the right to as much pussy as Chads, then all the world will truly be equal.
6. LGBTQ. They aren't relevant to me so idc.

Hardly the smart answer but foids in general tbh. They are just so cruel. I hate all these groups though. Cucks enable foids so they're probably the "man behind the curtain" so to speak, but I still get more annoyed by foids ngl

All of them except myself.

feminists > cucks > foids > chads

Foids. By gatekeeping sex theyre responsible for the state of this country rn

All of them. I hate fags and cucks the most off the list

Wait this just hit me....did you separate foids and stacies as if stacies aren't foids?.why's that?.

@FastBananaCEO , tfu on him

tough question

foids are the prime evil, but foids wouldn't be able to ruin everything if the cucks didn't let them.

I hate cucks, I’m related to one

For people that hate chad most are coping cunts hate the game not the player chad just got lucky. Sadly we didn’t

Doesn’t cucks include feminists?

I hate myself the most but if this whole stinky monkey race ever had the atmosphere that protects their barbaric acts taken and they were forced to suffocate with me in the space that was created. My last breath taken from me would be exalted joy at the torture finally being over.

I didn't see "elders of zion..."

So i didn't vote

I changed my mind, I dislike foids most, then fmeinists.

c: all of the above

chads

any other answer is low t

I hate everyone at this point

1. Foids. Literally devils sent here to torture us.
2. Chads. Probably just as bad as foids, for stealing pussy and enabling their behavior.
3. Cucks. Like Chads, but without the pussy stealing.
4. Feminists. Honestly they aren't that awful, just annoying as fuck. You really can't get worse than a regular foid.
5. Stacies. Foid is a foid. I'd say Beckies are actually worse.
6. Myself. I honestly think I'm calm, I'm just ugly.
7. LGBT. Honestly they're chill (Ernst Rohm, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Omar Mateen, etc)

All of the above

Cucks include male feminists, foid and Chad worshippers and they deserve more hate cuz they are the destructive engine of this society gladly making Chad and foids step on them, losing more and more power in their own lives.