Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who do so many high iq people feel so low iq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I graduated with a 4.0 and read daily yet i feel retarded most of the time. And ive seen others express similar feelings and situations.

Anyone know why this is? I dont get it. I feel like im borderline retarded most of the time.

The real problem happens when low IQ people feels high IQ.

The real problem happens when low IQ people feels high IQ.
I mean who wouldnt wanna feel high IQ? It astounds me that high IQ people wouldnt feel superior (at least not all high IQ people)

Most likely it's because the intelligence is not being put to any use, if you never use something it's easy to forget it was ever there.

I mean who wouldnt wanna feel high IQ? It astounds me that high IQ people wouldnt feel superior (at least not all high IQ people)
In this community lots of guys mock themselves for being low IQ. I think it's a negative halo effect related to looks.

I feel like I’m a low IQ dumb cunt.

Probably because I am...lol.

because they're actually low iq

low functioning outside of mechanical processes

my iq is 90 and everyone i know thinks im retarded

There are different types of intelligence. Shakespeare had great verbal intelligence, but he probably wasn't very skillful in geometry or astronomy.

Maybe we think we are high iq because we are surrounded by conplete dumbasses.

Depression. IQ or lack thereof hasn’t got any of us laid.

I graduated with a 4.0 and read daily yet i feel retarded most of the time. And ive seen others express similar feelings and situations.

Anyone know why this is? I dont get it. I feel like im borderline retarded most of the time.
same. Although I don't have much of anything to show for my supposedly high IQ, except being a somewhat decent chess player and a semi decent SAT score, so I might just be low IQ all around. Comprehending instructions is very difficult for me. I'm also god awful at what people would call 'common sense'. I can't detect irony and I'm generally absent

1. Highschool Gpa is a joke
2.You couldnt raise your IQ If you read the sum total of all literature.

>unless you have sufficient "success" comparatively to others, you're probably low IQ
>Dont conflict IQ with being smart, remember that IQ is relative to humans.
That being said I know the feeling of being sub 90iq all too well.

Necro bumping.

The study by Dunning and Kruger proving the Dunning-Kruger Effect showed not only a tendency for the low-competence subjects to overrate their performance, but also a tendency for the high-competence subjects to underrate theirs. It's speculated that above-average performers assume their peers match them in competence due to the basic human tendency to assume other people are like them.

I think high-competence people who are depressed or have low self-esteem are especially vulnerable to this reverse Dunning-Kruger Effect, to the point where they'll often view themselves as not just average like the high-competence subjects in the study by Dunning and Kruger, but in fact, below average. Because depressed people are generally underachievers due to the nature of depression, a high-IQ person who is depressed can easily view this as proof that his IQ is below average, since IQ is positively correlated with overall life success.

OP is extremely low iq for fucking a tranny

I graduated with a 4.0 but you would never be able to tell that from the quality of my posts. just had a lot of time to put in the most basic amount of effort that others didn't. grades are cope.

Last edited:
I would rather cut my dick in a million pieces than fuck a tranny

Necro bumping.

The study by Dunning and Kruger proving the Dunning-Kruger Effect showed not only a tendency for the low-competence subjects to overrate their performance, but also a tendency for the high-competence subjects to underrate theirs. It's speculated that above-average performers assume their peers match them in competence due to the basic human tendency to assume other people are like them.

I think high-competence people who are depressed or have low self-esteem are especially vulnerable to this reverse Dunning-Kruger Effect, to the point where they'll often view themselves as not just average like the high-competence subjects in the study by Dunning and Kruger, but in fact, below average. Because depressed people are generally underachievers due to the nature of depression, a high-IQ person who is depressed can easily view this as proof that his IQ is below average, since IQ is positively correlated with overall life success.

Welcome back!
Hamrilla

just fuck men with boobies theory

The study by Dunning and Kruger proving the Dunning-Kruger Effect showed not only a tendency for the low-competence subjects to overrate their performance, but also a tendency for the high-competence subjects to underrate theirs.

How would you rate men who are unable to drive and emasculated by female driving?

How would you rate men who are unable to drive and emasculated by female driving?
You seem decently intelligent otherwise. I see no reason why your IQ would stop you from driving. I think you might have anxiety issues that affect your general motor skills and lucidity.

You seem decently intelligent otherwise. I see no reason why your IQ would stop you from driving. I think you might have anxiety issues that affect your general motor skills and lucidity.

''seem''. A normal intelligent person is able to drive. A normal intelligent person do not have any issues regarding general motoric skills or something else. A normal intelligent person do not have any anxiety because of driving. I also feel like that I literally become dumber and dumber over time. This is not normal at all and it has to stop.

Can't relate 'cus I'm retarded

neuropathways are open or closed for different people.

''seem''. A normal intelligent person is able to drive. A normal intelligent person do not have any issues regarding general motoric skills or something else. A normal intelligent person do not have any anxiety because of driving. I also feel like that I literally become dumber and dumber over time. This is not normal at all and it has to stop.
Intelligence is not your limiting factor. You have other mental defects.

Status
Not open for further replies.