Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Who do incels need to frag to get a little respect ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6o5u8I3ao

İn this video (Thuggmaxxed on civilian life) high rank soldiers literally give incel PTSDfuel,only because he is a newby and dropped his cloths.
Look at how scared and hopeless the newbie soldier is while those sub humans laugh and act like middle school bullies.Forcing him to kneel,walk like duck or do middle school bully tactics like inserting false evidence and making the guy feel awkward and confused as fuck.
This is what awaits you all Militarycels,you wont die in a battle relaxed by knowing your pointless incel life has ended for a good reason,you will just live the events that made you an incel over and over again.

thank god I was too subhuman even for the army, they'd probably destroy me with that shit

not to mention they'd laugh at my tiny dick

This just seems like typical military behavior, as scummy as it is.

this type of hazing is pretty common in third world militaries, the inkwell just gets it harder

If you are a framecel and non-NT, unless you are going to be working off the battlefield in a lab setting, the military isn't for you.

Idk why incels would even join the military. Why defend a country that has only treated you like shit?

This just seems like typical military behavior, as scummy as it is.
This.
It's common practice in every country in the world no matter if it's turkey or poland.
Being incel and going to military is like amateur boxer trying to fight with world class champion.

It's hell for incels.

Idk why incels would even join the military. Why defend a country that has only treated you like shit?

well in the USA the notion of having been in the military gives you an automatic baseline of respect. It's the same when you are a police officer, firefighter, or EMT. When you say you served in the military, the first thing that comes out of every American's mouth is "thank you for your service." Same with the latter 3 but to a less of a degree.

So if respect and dignity is what incels try to attain, then the military is probably the best choice if you want the most respect. It's the toughest route to take, but you get the most respect, more than cops (especially right now). Cops you have a certain number of hours to train, but it's easier than the military. Firefighters are tough because you are required to be able to carry loads of gear for a certain number of steps, depending on what district you cover and what your city is (so NYC firefighters have a much higher standard than your rural area firefighter).

And then EMTs you need medical training which is hard if you're retarded.
This.
It's common practice in every country in the world no matter if it's turkey or poland.
Being incel and going to military is like amateur boxer trying to fight with world class champion.

It's hell for incels.

It is absolute hell. All emotion and love sucked out of your soul and replaced with a shell of yourself doing nothing but taking commands from the guy with more stars and stripes than you. Basically.

well in the USA the notion of having been in the military gives you an automatic baseline of respect. It's the same when you are a police officer, firefighter, or EMT. When you say you served in the military, the first thing that comes out of every American's mouth is "thank you for your service." Same with the latter 3 but to a less of a degree.

So if respect and dignity is what incels try to attain, then the military is probably the best choice if you want the most respect. It's the toughest route to take, but you get the most respect, more than cops (especially right now). Cops you have a certain number of hours to train, but it's easier than the military. Firefighters are tough because you are required to be able to carry loads of gear for a certain number of steps, depending on what district you cover and what your city is (so NYC firefighters have a much higher standard than your rural area firefighter).

And then EMTs you need medical training which is hard if you're retarded.

It is absolute hell. All emotion and love sucked out of your soul and replaced with a shell of yourself doing nothing but taking commands from the guy with more stars and stripes than you. Basically.
Not worth it for me. I don’t want to get told what to do by a guy with more stars and badges. Sure it could get you some respect but you will get mentally scared or permanently injured

Not worth it for me. I don’t want to get told what to do by a guy with more stars and badges. Sure it could get you some respect but you will get mentally scared or permanently injured

That's the part that everyone ignores. The mental health side of it. There's a reason why soldiers become homeless because they can't hold a job, or are a shell of themselves when they come back home, only showing emotion when they are asleep and dreaming of when ISIS sand niggers were shooting and trying to blow off his head.

That's the worst part. Scary really, and no one cares because of the notion that people think a soldier is the most mentally and physically tough SOB on the planet. That's not always true.

But hey a blonde foid may consider dating you because you have camo on.

That's the part that everyone ignores. The mental health side of it. There's a reason why soldiers become homeless because they can't hold a job, or are a shell of themselves when they come back home, only showing emotion when they are asleep and dreaming of when ISIS sand niggers were shooting and trying to blow off his head.

That's the worst part. Scary really, and no one cares because of the notion that people think a soldier is the most mentally and physically tough SOB on the planet. That's not always true.

But hey a blonde foid may consider dating you because you have camo on.
That’s why it is better to just pretend to be a soldier. If you are high iq you can make up an imaginary battalion you were part of. Foids are stupid so they won’t notice

That’s why it is better to just pretend to be a soldier. If you are high iq you can make up an imaginary battalion you were part of. Foids are stupid so they won’t notice

They will notice if you are way too fat or way too skinny though. Or you look like you've done meth for 5 years.

They will notice if you are way too fat or way too skinny though. Or you look like you've done meth for 5 years.
It’s over for framecels. You could still try to deceive her by telling her army facts or gun facts. That shouldn’t be hard to get from the internet. If she doesn’t believe you then it’s over

LOL @ the notion of stolen “valor”.

A ZOG soldier has no valor to begin with.

They are essentially just paid mercenaries (mass murderers) for Jewish interests.

Our kind nor anyone else with even half a brain has any business joining that retarded clown show or as David Lane aptly named it: “The traveling mass murder circus”.

Incel hERoes get more respect, ironically.

So if respect and dignity is what incels try to attain, then the military is probably the best choice if you want the most respect. It's the toughest route to take, but you get the most respect
Is it really respect though or just the NPC’s parroting Jew talking points as usual in their lemming/sheep like conformist way so as to “not rock the boat”?

It’s over for framecels. You could still try to deceive her by telling her army facts or gun facts. That shouldn’t be hard to get from the internet. If she doesn’t believe you then it’s over

True, but she won't be interested in gun facts as much as the stories she will want to hear from you about the front lines. Those stories are much more difficult to fabricate, but the way around it I think would be to focus on how you felt and shit during your "tour" not say what you did. Foids are fucking materialistic but some do melt when they listen to men talk about their vulnerabilities and shit like that. So maybe focus on that I guess.
Is it really respect though or just the NPC’s parroting Jew talking points as usual in their lemming/sheep like conformist way so as to “not rock the boat”?

It's not actually respect hell to the fucking no. If the USA actually respected its veterans then we wouldn't have a veterans homeless crisis. We don't actually care. The respect the vets thing is for average Americans to feel good about themselves.

It's like the gigastacys and gigachads in high school all gathered together and made the incel hunchback of Notre dame looking kid the fucking prom king, and the ugly fat down syndrome girl the prom queen. No one voted for them because they thought they were deserving of it. They did it because these fucking gigastacy and chads wanted to make THEMSELVES feel good.

So "respect the vets" are really talking points to mask Americans' own insecurities. Nothing more than that.

Last edited:
True, but she won't be interested in gun facts as much as the stories she will want to hear from you about the front lines. Those stories are much more difficult to fabricate, but the way around it I think would be to focus on how you felt and shit during your "tour" not say what you did. Foids are fucking materialistic but some do melt when they listen to men talk about their vulnerabilities and shit like that. So maybe focus on that I guess.
War stories are hard to fabricate so it would be easier to just talk about the conditions there. But foids are materialistic and it’s rare to find one that will actually care about vulnerabilities

War stories are hard to fabricate so it would be easier to just talk about the conditions there. But foids are materialistic and it’s rare to find one that will actually care about vulnerabilities

True that. Foids probably just want to see your war dogs tattoos or marine tattoos and shit.

True that. Foids probably just want to see your war dogs tattoos or marine tattoos and shit.
True. It really is about looks no matter what. Nothing you do will ever help

Signing you life to get shitted on is stupid. Military is terrible for any incel, it will end up with Incels killing other Incels just because the government tells them. For example China Vs. India, they are some of the most unwanted men and they are killing each other over a border dispute.

The reason drill sargents and military abuse happens is to toughen up weak sissies fast!

If you can't handle regular "abuse," then how the fuck are you supposed to handle being in front of someone that REALLY wants to kill you?

Basically, if you cannot handle the abuse from "your side," then you will never be able to handle the abuse from an enemy.

What make "military dudes" so "special" is the fact they can put up with a lot of shit!

Its obligatory service in some countries. For example in Turkey, if you don't want to participate in 6 months military service, you have to pay 30k to goyverment(which is impossible unless rich).

Lets say you somehow found the money and paid for it, you still have to do 21 days military training program which is stupid as fuck. You pay shit ton of money yet you still cant completely escape from being a slave. Suifuel indeed. Militarypill destroyed me. Fuck nationalism, i hate living in a shithole.

Military is terrible for any incel, it will end up with Incels killing other Incels just because the government tells them. For example China Vs. India, they are some of the most unwanted men and they are killing each other over a border dispute.

This, fighting a war or wishing to be drafted into fighting a war is never in an incel's best interest. You would be fighting on behalf of the same society that mocked you and told you to stop whining when you tried to discuss these issues with like-minded cels. And lest you think this is country-specific, it is not.
All nations oppress sexless men in some way in order to appease normies.

Its obligatory service in some countries. For example in Turkey, if you don't want to participate in 6 months military service, you have to pay 30k to goyverment(which is impossible unless rich).

Lets say you somehow found the money and paid for it, you still have to do 21 days military training program which is stupid as fuck. You pay shit ton of money yet you still cant completely escape from being a slave. Suifuel indeed. Militarypill destroyed me. Fuck nationalism, i hate living in a shithole.
That’s brutal. Luckily I don’t have to join the military in my country

idk to hopefully shoot people if an opportunity comes along (like a conflict)? also it's an easy way out to get sent to iraq and just run out and get shot

The militarychads are just teaching the incel his place as disposable fodder on the battlefield. Not knowing that politicians and the general public view them as such as well.

idk to hopefully shoot people if an opportunity comes along (like a conflict)? also it's an easy way out to get sent to iraq and just run out and get shot

Military for the regular dude, is not about shooting. It is about getting shot at, or being used as slave labor.
JFL if anyone thinks draft teaches men to "get their shit together" or teaches them "how to defend their country". It teaches servitude!
Also;

I used to fantasize about joining the military when I was younger and betraying them and going ER in the barracks JFL :feelskek:

I think that informal hazings are still pretty common in police forces and armies around the world. Even in the developed countries.