Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Who do arabs look closer to whites or indians?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38028
  • Start date

Do arabs look closer to whites or indians

• White

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Indian

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Deleted member 38028

Deleted member 38028

オナニマスター
-
So apparently arabs look closer to whites then they do to indians apparently, so I will be comparing the MENA phenotypes to the curry phenotypes lets see what incels.is thinks.
vs
1634871518722-png.512731

1634871531618-png.512732

Last edited:
Arabs are closer to Whites, in my opinion.

Arabs are closer to Whites, in my opinion.
Levant arabs, and berbers who arent really arab are closer to whites. But yemeni, gulf arabs, iraqis, and the rest of the sandniggers look like north indics without a doubt

They look like dravidians kek

depends on the arab

Gulf Arabs and currys are the same

Levantine Arabs look like whites
North African and Mesopotamian Arabs look like south Europeans
Southern Arabs like Saudi/Yemen look more like pakistani than curry

Arabs are slightly lighter on average than North Indians.

Indians are not like that, Arabs are descendants of sem

Levantine Arabs look like whites
North African and Mesopotamian Arabs look like south Europeans
Southern Arabs like Saudi/Yemen look more like pakistani than curry
Levantines = Balkans
Nafri = Meds
Iranians = Caucasions
Gulfies = Pakis

However, even with the Gulfies, who are usually the darkest Arabs, there are still plenty of white-skinned Gulfies, something you will NEVER find in India.

omar-borkan-al-gala.jpg
2e2a3d4da910f3fcd760b4dc6f1f4bfd.jpg
Fashion-Muslim-Men-Head-Scarf-Hijab-Islam-Prayer-Hat-Saudi-Arabia-Men-s-Scarf-Jewish-Musulman.jpg
2236a865f7769220f736881f21f5c0b2.jpg

Last edited:
We look like hideous abominations.

To me, they resemble mediterranean whites for the most part --- except for Gulf Arabs, many have a slightly more Indian look.

Here in the US, Levantines and Egyptians are taken for Italians, Jews, or light skinned Hispanics, and a lot of ignorant Americans think Indians are Arabs

depends, arabs are pretty diverse
It also depends on your definition of Arab, since some people consider even Somalis and Marutanians to be Arabs, which I dont of course. Plus, most Iraq/Iranian/Syria Arabs have some Iranian/Caucasion/Anatolian/Greek admixture.

Japs and Koreans are pretty much white people too

Not really, they have flat faces
I thought you were only talking about skin color?

OP I'm gunna tell you something your father and mother should have told you? Your not white. Arabs in the levant look like Turks and not white people you don't even look like Greeks. North Africans like me are definitely not white. Anybody can have white skin. Stop coping with bone structure since its all pseudo science.

If you aren't from Europe you aren't white and will never be white. STOP being a beg and humiliating us Arabs. Sincerely a North African from Algeria

Last edited:
I thought you were only talking about skin color?
Well, in that case, I guess, but they're not Caucasion. In terms of color, they can range from white to yellow. When I say white people, I mostly mean white-skiined Caucasions.

Well, in that case, I guess, but they're not Caucasion. In terms of color, they can range from white to yellow. When I say white people, I mostly mean white-skiined Caucasions.
When people say caucasion they arent talking about Arabs or Jews. They mean people from the Caucaus aka European Georgians and other white Europeans.

Being closer to whites in terms of what? Looks? Yeah maybe? But so do japs and chinks?

Europeans have colonised our lands and humiliated us and your out here twerking for them when they would spit on you in real life

When people say caucasion they arent talking about Arabs or Jews.
In America, yes they are. If you're a white-passing Mena, you qualify as Caucasion.
They mean people from the Caucaus aka European Georgians and other white Europeans.
Caucus people like Georgians, Armenians, and Turks are NOT European.
Being closer to whites in terms of what? Looks? Yeah maybe? But so do japs and chinks?
lol Japanese and Chinese look NOTHING like Europeans. how the fuck would you EVEN THINK that?

Whereas there are plenty of Mena who can larp as Med or Balkan

Europeans have colonised our lands and humiliated us and
JFL I'm Turk. We weren't coloinzed. We were the ones colonizing Middle East :smonk:

untitled-design-321.jpg

your out here twerking for them when they would spit on you in real life
How?

In America, yes they are. If you're a white-passing Mena, you qualify as Caucasion.

lol Japanese and Chinese look NOTHING like Europeans. how the fuck would you EVEN THINK that?

JFL I'm Turk. We weren't coloinzed. We were the ones colonizing Middle East :smonk:

untitled-design-321.jpg

How?
Jfl this is hilarious. A fucking turk of all ethnicities

untitled-design-321.jpg

How?
Go look at cenk uygur from TYT and tell me if he looks your average white guy :feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl this is hilarious. A fucking turk of all ethnicities

Go look at cenk uygur from TYT and tell me if he looks your average white guy :feelskek::feelskek:
Or go look at apostate profit and tell me in which way he resembles a brit a frenchman or a German :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Their political elites look white/Persian. I’d guess the general population looks darker though.