Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "who cares what women think"

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
you don't know how much this phrase pisses me off

"who cares what women think" - MUH ALPHA MALE before allowing the 19th amendment. HAHA i guess you couldn't alpha your way out of the 19th amendment by holding frame and being confident enjoy your ass getting divorced rape

"who cares what women think" - boomers allowing the sexual revolution to destroy society and give power to women

"who cares what women think" - PUAs before getting their subhuman ass #metoo'd and being put on the sex offender registry

Why is it that people who say this phrase let feminism happen in the first place?
the tradcucks say "who cares what women think, just man up bro!" yet they allow women to divorce rape their ass and take the kids

anyone who says this phrase is either a simp or a redpill coper who thinks "men are winning" and they neglect the fact that women have so much power in society that big daddy government gives into their demands
feminism is destructive but it revealed what female nature truly was. Most men in history have been simps and now thanks to feminism, it has revealed female nature TBH.

If it weren't for feminism, I would've been a simp NGL

Before feminism, it was buying a over expensive carbon rock diamond and getting on your knees like a good little cuck.
Before feminism it was chivalry, and being a simp to women and being a gentlemen, cucked!

but thanks to feminism, It showed me that toilets aren't sugar spice and everything nice like men in the past.

Last edited:
HAHA i guess you couldn't alpha your way out of the 19th amendment by holding frame and being confident enjoy your ass getting divorced rape
That should be just a funny joke but redpillers unironically say shit like that. If your wife frivorced you, you just weren't "alpha" enough, even though even statusmaxxed Chads like Brad Pitt get frivorced nowadays. Those types are extremely annoying.

That should be just a funny joke but redpillers unironically say shit like that. If your wife frivorced you, you just weren't "alpha" enough, even though even statusmaxxed Chads like Brad Pitt get frivorced nowadays. Those types are extremely annoying.
You know how bad it is when even chad gets divorced raped, but too many retards on .co worship Chad, very cucked TBH! NGL, Chad still mogs you even when he's 50 years old, but Chad eventually has to settle down with some smelly hole. I've never seen a Chad go his own way. I only see divorce raped boomers go MGTOW

Very true. Now that i think about it, if it was not for this toxic feminism, i would have never saw the true nature of women, or at least the more crazy ones.

but too many retards on .co worship Chad
They are not wrong in the belief that Chad has a 1000x better life than us, but things are so bad nowadays that even they can get frivorced/cucked/falsely accused/etc. It's naive to assume that Chad does whatever the fuck he wants and gets away with with the astronomical levels of feminism and gynocentrism we have today.

The capitalist technoindustrial system has outgrown the concept of the alpha male. If he goes along with it, he can be successful, but if he stands against it he is powerless to stop it. All the meaningless platitudes and PUAshit is a humanist lie. We only skate down rails society has laid for us

Women shouldn’t even have the ability to think nor use their brains which is the size of an ants head.

My mom says this whenever I drop blackpills. I even see niggas here throw this phrase around jfl

Women do have a huge impact in our soyciety, EVERYONE cares about what they think. Proud alpha male boomers tend to suddenly find themselves in the rope when "their" women actually show them what they think divorce raping their asses and taking away their children. "Your" woman will divorce you no matter what you think about it, just because she can and the state had allowed it. Try to negotiate better divorce terms employing your alpha male mentality, crawling before her used-up-hole majesty, and then MAYBE she will listen and you won't end up on the roadside begging for food scraps.

you don't know how much this phrase pisses me off

"who cares what women think" - MUH ALPHA MALE before allowing the 19th amendment. HAHA i guess you couldn't alpha your way out of the 19th amendment by holding frame and being confident enjoy your ass getting divorced rape

"who cares what women think" - boomers allowing the sexual revolution to destroy society and give power to women

"who cares what women think" - PUAs before getting their subhuman ass #metoo'd and being put on the sex offender registry

Why is it that people who say this phrase let feminism happen in the first place?
the tradcucks say "who cares what women think, just man up bro!" yet they allow women to divorce rape their ass and take the kids

anyone who says this phrase is either a simp or a redpill coper who thinks "men are winning" and they neglect the fact that women have so much power in society that big daddy government gives into their demands
feminism is destructive but it revealed what female nature truly was. Most men in history have been simps and now thanks to feminism, it has revealed female nature TBH.

If it weren't for feminism, I would've been a simp NGL

Before feminism, it was buying a over expensive carbon rock diamond and getting on your knees like a good little cuck.
Before feminism it was chivalry, and being a simp to women and being a gentlemen, cucked!

but thanks to feminism, It showed me that toilets aren't sugar spice and everything nice like men in the past.
The problem is too many people do and use the what women are attracted to as a benchmark for what is moral @ThoughtfulCel

The problem is too many people do and use the what women are attracted to as a benchmark for what is moral @ThoughtfulCel
Isn't it funny that morality is based around the gender that has none?

What a fucking backwards world.

Literally clown world

What do you want them to have sex with you or something??!!?