Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who can I look for role models?

fxckerman

fxckerman

hitler did nothing wrong
I just want a masculine male role model in my life that can inspired me to be better.

I am literally the only dude in my family except for my cousin but he is cucked by the ass by his slut and that is just a no for me. My dad was really cool, used to put women in their place but he is dead.

Which male badass (can be a real dude or a fictional character) can I look up to?

Elliot Rodger, Eric harris and dylan klebold, Seung-Hui Cho, and Brenton Tarrant

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

be your own role model.

I like to watch videos on youtube and bitchute to give me advice and for entertainment, I also play a lot of videogames. These things have put a bandaid on the lack of male role models I have.

I like to watch videos on youtube and bitchute to give me advice and for entertainment, I also play a lot of videogames. These things have put a bandaid on the lack of male role models I have.
that's nice, I do that. but oh my fucking satan those sites are being invaded by femboys and degenerate boys.

I love watching those reject modernity, embrace masculinity vids.

and I am not good at video games but I can try, it wont hurt

To each their own, but I'd say intellectuals and philosophers.

Not anything else whether they be celebrities, artists, pro athletes, successful business people, etc...

Which male badass (can be a real dude or a fictional character) can I look up to?
I think you should look up to Dr Manhatten or Rorschach from Watchmen.
One is an incel who turned into a god but still deals with shitty people and wanting to be alone.
The other is an incel who had an awful childhood and ended up becoming a vigilante anti hero

that's nice, I do that. but oh my fucking satan those sites are being invaded by femboys and degenerate boys.

I love watching those reject modernity, embrace masculinity vids.

and I am not good at video games but I can try, it wont hurt
The games im playing now are cheap or free, and can be played on pc or mobile. The games are bloons td 6, bloons battles 2, gems of war, and dauntless.

These are the main channels I watch on youtube and bitchute.

View: https://youtu.be/ah-U_mTArqE

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/m5lw3htxaXY/

I think you should look up to Dr Manhatten or Rorschach from Watchmen.
One is an incel who turned into a god but still deals with shitty people and wanting to be alone.
The other is an incel who had an awful childhood and ended up becoming a vigilante anti hero
shit I never read nor watch watchmen but is it good?

Ted Bundy
Richard Ramirez

Start with those first.