Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who can be a perfect incel?

R

ResentER

Banned
-
When we see cases of incels, mostly the killers, it seems that many of them can represent the community. But there is always a "but" or some reason that exonerates them from being true incels.
Many communities goes looking for a model that represents them, this community is no exception. We have a few cases to create an image of ourselves, but sometimes is not as clear as it should be.

Jake Davison

He was a desperate 22-year-old who had misogynistic and homophobic views about society, enraged against his inability to get a partner. He felt alone against the world.

But he wasn't ugly, he had autism that made him have very complicated relationships with others. He supported Trump. He didn't have a very high ego, he recognized his place and considered himself a failure expressing all the problems he had and all the opportunities he missed, mostly he had hopeless thoughts.
Its finale took place on August 12, 2021. He killed his mother and father for giving him that life and 3 other people. Then he ended up committing suicide.

My conclusion
He was definitely quite clear with his thoughts, his words, and his protests about society. It is clear that what he did was really because he was an incel and not because of another external problem that ended up justifying him by being an incel. But it was also quite attractive, taking away from its credibility. People would think we're just like him, attractive but with mental issues.
Elliot Rodgers

(I think this is the best photo. The others seem too forced to make it look good, remember that everybody can look good in a photo. But in real life it's something else. This is the most probably face on how everyone else saw them)
Elliot, like Jake, was 22 years old when he ended his life. His complaints were almost the same, but his point of view changes a lot. He didn't feel alone against the world, he felt that the world made him feel only about purpose and that he deserved everything.
He was quite narcissistic, to the point where he didn't realize why he was lonely, never thought he was ugly or why his attemps never work it. Making it an almost non-incel because with those thoughts, if he had managed to date a girl he would probably laugh at us, that we would still being here.

He created his final chance, but sadly got drunk like an idiot. And he received one of the worst possible humiliations, then ended his life in the day of retribution in 2014 May 23, killing 6 people and injuring a few others. It all ended with him shooting himself

Conclusion?

He considered himself fabulous, the supreme knight. So it's a far from what an incel would be, which is admitting being in the group.
Alek Minassian

A 25-year-old man who had incel thoughts, being motivated by the actions of other incels. He decided to carry out a massacre on top of a pickup truck. He had autism spectrum disorder and was ugly.
Previously, he hadn't done anything strange, he just received special attention because of his disability. But he never hit or insulted anyone, which is why he may have been saving all of that to release in a manifestation of his pent-up hatred.
He hated chads and stacys and wrote messages aimed at the incel group, trying to motivate them.

Conclusion
Probably one of the closest to what a real incel would be, he didn't have a lot of money and he wasn't too beautiful either.
The whole point of this discussion thread
If you've read all this, it was probably because of the main title. And now I'd like to get down to the really important stuff. If you had to create the perfect incel, appearance, experiences (childhood, school, work), ideologies, ways of thinking/acting and how would be their solution to all this we have been seeing, if they would write a manifesto, give advice to other incels, etc. Tell me, what would you think he should be?

Mogs the entire website userbase probably
NINTCHDBPICT000674149373.jpg

Damn, just these three still?

When can we get another one? It's 2024.

i liked alek the most

1. Chad
2. Spoiled richfag who only wanted 9/10 blonde stacies
3. Truecel

rodgers is a cautionary tale about race-mixing and age
a WHITE man marrying a THIRTY year old CHINK! ER was doomed to fail!

Jake and elliot probably mog this whole forum to death. Alek was a ltn non NTcel. While elliot was non nt as well , he was good looking, had money and unreasonably high standards.

Jake and elliot probably mog this whole forum to death. Alek was a ltn non NTcel. While elliot was non nt as well , he was good looking, had money and unreasonably high standards.
elliot was non NT?

I think Alek and Jake might actually have gotten laid if it weren't for their disabilities.
Elliot was psychomaxxing and was not a sympathetic guy at all. He fucking killed 3 incels as well. I will never forgive him for that.

The perfect incel does not exist just like the perfect human does not exist.

What about St. Cho?

Me, I have brown skin.

Mogs the entire website userbase probably
NINTCHDBPICT000674149373.jpg

He's like that stereotype from the movies where an unattractive character gets a make-over from a stylist and turns into an attractive character.

I mean, just an eye for style would transform him from a Sub-5 into an easy 6/10, he could potentially even looksmax to 6.5/10 and be an absolute slayer... Well, in the way other than he slayed people now.

rodgers is a cautionary tale about race-mixing and age
a WHITE man marrying a THIRTY year old CHINK! ER was doomed to fail!
not as doomed as two shitskin short curries having a son in the west

Never understood why people gatekeep being an Incel.
We're all losers, who cares lmao.

I'll wait for the "gReYcEl" replies, though.

Would Alek really be a truecel if he just wore a wig or something? He honestly doesn't look much lower than a 4 if he could fix that hair.

Me. I'm the most perfect.

elaborate giraffeman
very autistic, failed at what he intended, made us all look like fools and that’s where a major part of the negative tropes surrounded this community came from

Get out of here with your purity spiral ofcourse "true incels" are rare when the generation just before us was able to reproduce.

PERFECT inCEL

327c79c0f508b74f29e6ae9c25d94452