Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who are your favorite artists/painters?

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
For me, I enjoy the works of H.R. Giger and Francisco Goya. I've always wished I was better at drawing/painting but no matter how much I've tried, I've always been dogshit at it.

Adolf HitlER
y0X435.gif

Now there's this one painter from Austria.

i enjoy art but don't tend to follow specific artists, I just save their pics. Plenty of good artists on zbrushcentral, artstation, etc. I tend to remember people who have taught me things like Kienan Lafferty, Flycat, Miura maybe. Rembrandt and Vinci are pretty interesting to study but they are long dead and just lines on a page IMO. Not a hardcore fan though.

Adolf HitlER
He indeed produced some lovely paintings. I've always found the whole belief that "oh Hitler was a shitty artist man!!!!" to be very retarded. He was better than 95% of the human population ever will be at art tbh :feelsjuice:
Screenshot 20230113 163410

Cy Twombly, Andy Warhol, Jenny Holzer, all of the Dadaists

I like to surf around on randomrijks.com a lot too. Good random selection of stuff with an emphasis on the old Dutch masters.

For me, I enjoy the works of H.R. Giger and Francisco Goya. I've always wished I was better at drawing/painting but no matter how much I've tried, I've always been dogshit at it.
But in all seriousness, I like paleo art (yes, I know you said artists but this is more of a genre) the art of the ancient world is truly incredible (drawings my Charles R Knight and Mark Witton respectively) (and yes, I know some of these are outdated)
Laelaps-Charles_Knight-1897.jpg
Dinosaur-gallery-15-438-Brontosaurus-2417-e1564756047790.jpg

Tyrannosaur%2BWitton%2B2017%2Blow%2Bres.jpg
D2SCrs3WwAECJ6Z.jpg

But in all seriousness, I like paleo art (yes, I know you said artists but this is more of a genre) the art of the ancient world is truly incredible (drawings my Charles R Knight and Mark Witton respectively) (and yes, I know some of these are outdated)

D2SCrs3WwAECJ6Z.jpg
All wonderful paintings. Thanks for sharing.

D2SCrs3WwAECJ6Z.jpg
based.. wow.. ty for these

I enjoy the works of Adolf Hitler. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I like renaissance painters with a lot of details in thier paintings,like Leonardo da Vinci.It's something extraordinary.

That Austrian one :feelsLSD:

Caravaggio and Van Gogh.

I have this one Austrian guy who loved animals