Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are these jews that people keep talking about?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Seriously I see it thrown around a lot that the Jews caused everything related to inceldom and other things but what do people mean when they say that?

Are they implying that the whole west is controlled by an underground jewish society? Or are they referring to web developers who created things like Facebook being jewish? Or is it some sort of sarcastic joke that I don't know the source of?

Are they implying that the whole west is controlled by an underground jewish society?
Yes.
Or are they referring to web developers who created things like Facebook being jewish?
Yeah, there's that too. Tinder is a jewish invention after all.
Or is it some sort of sarcastic joke that I don't know the source of?
No, it's the truth. As an example, America is completely controlled by a bunch of rich zionist kikes and their shabbos goyim, like Trump.

@Insomniac @DeformAspergerCel @edgecel14
>He doesn't know

The goyim knows, shut it down.

Seriously I see it thrown around a lot that the Jews caused everything related to inceldom and other things but what do people mean when they say that?

Are they implying that the whole west is controlled by an underground jewish society? Or are they referring to web developers who created things like Facebook being jewish? Or is it some sort of sarcastic joke that I don't know the source of?
Before marxist femanism women were not allowed to work qnd live independent like sluts these days depending and men were for there safety and well beng even a 5.1 balding manlet would not problem find a submissive food cooking wife

Many users exaggerate this with the jews. I am very critical of Zionists and Israel (and have been called anti-Semitic for this many times) but I do not hate jews and do not blame them for all the problems in this world.

Read culture of critique

Many users exaggerate this with the jews. I am very critical of Zionists and Israel (and have been called anti-Semitic for this many times) but I do not hate jews and do not blame them for all the problems in this world.
Aren't you a Muslim/Arabcel?
If anything, you should hate (((them))) more than the rest of us combined.

Read culture of critique
Followed by SIEGE

Its just a tin foil hat conspiracy, for gimps that wanna blame someone for their own shortcomings in life. Capitalism is rigged, but its hardly just down to the jews. If anything the WASP's have more to blame for the state of affairs than the jews.

Aren't you a Muslim/Arabcel?
If anything, you should hate (((them))) more than the rest of us combined.
Do you mean with (((them))) the Zionists? Yes, I hate them.

But not all Jews are Zionists. There are also Jews who are against Israel and Zionism, I like them very much.

Rich Jews control everything.

(((They))) are a shady bunch to be (which is a gross understatement) but I can’t personally blame them from my inceldom. Genetic recombination is what killed me

Jews are the BIGGEST victims of inceldom. Literally 95% of our men are incel while jewesses are fucking aryan Chads

The powerful private bankers that cause inflation, the same ones that caused the housing crisis in the 2000s

Literally 95% of our men are incel while jewesses are fucking aryan Chads
I don't believe that so many Jewish men are incel unless they are those hat wearing Jews who are attacked by feminists because they marry young and that's against the feminist agenda.

I don't believe that so many Jewish men are incel unless they are those hat wearing Jews who are attacked by feminists because they marry young and that's against the feminist agenda.
Orthodox jews are a very, very small percentage of overall jews. Although they are quite based. Its against the religion to not marry by 25 and its also against the faith to not fuck your partner when they're horny.