Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are the stormfrontcels of this forum? Tag them please.

White power
I am one. Then there's @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @Stupid Clown

Who else? Please tag them.

Race doesn't exist

epic-embed.gif

True, but people from different areas look different. That’s all that matters.
Of course its not true! If you look different on the outside, you can bet that there are differences on the inside. Nature makes no distinction between the intrinsic and extrinsic. To nature, the body is treated as a singular whole unit. Adaptations which manifest phenotypically, usually have a genotypical basis.

Of course its not true! If you look different on the outside, you can bet that there are differences on the inside. Nature makes no distinction between the intrinsic and extrinsic. To nature, the body is treated as a singular whole unit. Adaptations which manifest phenotypically, usually have a genotypical basis.
Obviously the differences on the outside are a result of genetics.

I always found it funny that we have Incel Nazis on the forum.
It's like subhumans trying to cope by pretending to be superior when in reality they're the bottom of the barrel.
Sure, I get it, you need ways to vent your frustrations and anger so you chose the edgiest way possible but come on, we all know we'd all be sent to the chambers.

Obviously the differences on the outside are a result of genetics.
You technically are white even if you’re Jewish. I don’t get why some whites get triggered over someone being a Jew or not. I’m white and I’m quite happy accepting Jews into my circle and even white passing MENAs like @Made in Heaven

You technically are white even if you’re Jewish. I don’t get why some whites get triggered over someone being a Jew or not. I’m white and I’m quite happy accepting Jews into my circle and even white passing MENAs like @Made in Heaven
White means different thing for different people. But in blackpill circles, if you look white you are white. That’s why slavs and meds are separated out many times.

Jews reject being labeled as white due to wanting victim points

hating nigs is okay

It's like subhumans trying to cope by pretending to be superior when in reality they're the bottom of the barrel.
No you don't understand. When you're bottom of the barrel, you have a special appreciation for genetic superiority which you want to see proliferated and preserved, rather than diluted.

Can’t believe no one mentioned me :feelswhat:

I’m probably the most racist and self-loathing ethnic on this forum.

@BoywithEarring is my mutual from another platform and I’m pretty sure he’s an SFcel

@Swagpilled, @parzurnacs, and @Puppeter as well I think

@ordinaryotaku also might be

No you don't understand. When you're bottom of the barrel, you have a special appreciation for genetic superiority which you want to see proliferated and preserved, rather than diluted.
Incels don't have any generic superiorities, no matter their race.

Incels don't have any generic superiorities, no matter their race.
Are you retarded? I just explained that as an inferior person, I am especially appreciative of those who are genetically superior.

just fucking lol at these pathetic self hating ethniggers thinking they are any welcome in nazi communities. You are not any different from bluepilled incels in denial really. Thinking that it would be any beneficial to simp on those who live in a different reality from you, truly lowest of lows

I was invited to the party late. :dafuckfeels:

At least I was invited at all, this time. :fuk:

Whites mean only biological anglo-germanic nordic aryans not skin color

I accept white MENAs as white but not jews