Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are the stormfrontcels of this forum? Tag them please.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I am one. Then there's @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @Stupid Clown

Who else? Please tag them.

Would you date a black woman?

Would you date a black woman?
Nig foid would be an upgrade over my curry genes, so maybe, but if she's too ape like or dark, then no.

Nig foid would be an upgrade over my curry genes, so maybe, but if she's too ape like or dark, then no.
Wait your stormfront but non white?

@2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Govid_Dorious

Bummerdrummer is still around

I am one. Then there's @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @Stupid Clown

count me in :feelsokman:

stormfrontcel diaspora to incels.is

There are a few non-white stromfrontcels here lol

@Hang_Niggers

they have internalized racism and they hate themselves
Or maybe, they have come to recognize the truth about their abject condition relative to superior races?

@Adolf Hitler is my Aryan brocel.
@DarkStarDown is as well
@Uggo Mongo don't know him
@Azaylias screw that GreyCel FAG
@Stupid Clown Nearly as BASED as me

@Luzifer hates nigs, maybe he's a stormfrontcel though I haven't asked.

Literally everybody here.

I used to be a StormCel like 2 weeks and before lol but I honestly gave up on it. I just gave up on normies and want them all fucking away from me NOW I ONLY SIMPLY CARE WHAT DIRECTLY BENEFITS ME

If you're a self hating ethnic just rope already lol. Getting cucked by ethnic chads and whining about muh inferiority is peak low iq

how could you forget me?
Heil

@Lonelyus @spasticbuddy

Can't believe we missed the biggest stormfrontcel here, @Gendocel .

There are also @METALMILITA88 and if we count banned users, then @IceStorm as well.

And @kretschmer

If you're a self hating ethnic just rope already lol. Getting cucked by ethnic chads and whining about muh inferiority is peak low iq
Ok ethnic.

@IronsideCel I try to be one, but I am not light enough

over

Ok ethnic.
lowest iq user on this site, 0 braincells left in your dumb currynigger brain. Go lick some white nazis boots while he curbstomps on your curry father's head retard. Kys

just fucking lol at these pathetic self hating ethniggers thinking they are any welcome in nazi communities. You are not any different from bluepilled incels in denial really. Thinking that it would be any beneficial to simp on those who live in a different reality from you, truly lowest of lows

lowest iq user on this site, 0 braincells left in your dumb currynigger brain. Go lick some white nazis boots while he curbstomps on your curry father's head retard. Kys
What's your race laincel?

What is this and wtf is a stormfront?