Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are the smartest posters on this board right now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
We got that guy at Oxford
We got that guy at Stanford

Who else we have that is known to have some great achievement?

I don't know, buddy boyo, hard to recall for me.

The Oxford guy is a leftist cuck, I wouldn't call him smart just because he made it into a prestigious university.

Not me.
But
@>50IQcel

Idk, both @jerrycan dan and @KingOfRome seem to have pretty high verbal IQs though

@Mainländer @BlkPillPres @mylifeistrash @Ryo_Hazuki @wizardcel are members that come to mind when I think of a High IQ user.

Who else we have that is known to have some great achievement?

I think i'm smart but I never post or do smart stuff

@Total Imbecile ngl.

that feel when you are room temperature iq

KingOfRome IQmogs me and 99% of this forum into the dirt, you should PM him on his book
the interesting thing with intelligence is that once it reaches a certain threshold it actually becomes negatively correlated with how smart people perceive you as being, ie a 130 IQ person is perceived as smarter than a 140 IQ person etc. so it's kind of hard to say who the highest IQ user is. But yeah kingofrome can string a lot of fancy words and sentences together

i see no one mentioned me xd

All of us are high IQ because we see the reality as it is
full

Not sure but they are probably studymaxxed Curries.

All of us are high IQ because we see the reality as it is
full
Even the lowest IQ percentile of Incels are smarter and worth more than the most prestigious of normscum due to the ascension of righteousness through the Black pill

@BlkPillPres @KingOfRome

not u greycel :feelstrash:

@Total Imbecile ngl.

I wish, I get IQmogged by everyone on this forum

My social IQ is nonexistent while the only reason I get good grades in school is because I have no friends/gf so I cope by actually sitting down and doing HW/studying

I'm an oxbridge reject who went Durham uni.

I'm simultaneously the highest and lowest IQ on here

I am the highest IQ individual here, might start a cult idk..

the interesting thing with intelligence is that once it reaches a certain threshold it actually becomes negatively correlated with how smart people perceive you as being, ie a 130 IQ person is perceived as smarter than a 140 IQ person etc. so it's kind of hard to say who the highest IQ user is. But yeah kingofrome can string a lot of fancy words and sentences together
Sounds interesting, can you post a study on this pls? I remember reading people like Von Neuman basically spoke to adults like they were children.

Can relate, I have a 142 IQ and nobody here tagged me, I don't care anyway, it's just interesting.
Definitely not you if you think that you need to be high IQ to get into one of those universities.

me when nobody mentions my name:
b b b bruh
b bruh
b b b bruh

Obviously me lmao

@Mainländer @BlkPillPres @mylifeistrash @Ryo_Hazuki @wizardcel are members that come to mind when I think of a High IQ user.
Thanks a lot boyo!

The smartest nigga here is probably @boojies

@ReallyRice and @2340922 maybe @Damo the incel

@BummerDrummer
@Napoleon de Geso
@Aziz

@Stacy she's a strong independent qween and smart and funny as well her personality is good

On this board? Well, obviously you are not the smartest person, because you dont know the difference betwenn board and forum

There's a lot of high IQ users on here. The fact that we get the whole premise of the blackpill, and the fact that 95% of people outright deny it, automatically puts us at a higher step when it comes to analyzing the world around us.