Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are the people on IncelTears ?

Arnage

Arnage

Member of French incel intervention brigade
-
It's strange, I wonder who can spend his life on a forum that makes fun of us, incels ?

Only people who are obsessed with virginity are the incels and those who have no access to sex.

I can conclude that the sub-humans present on IncelTears are also incels, with the difference that they are simps who cope in the worst way and by white knighting the foids in the hope of having one day a sexual relationship (which they never get).

I find them pathetic.

I can conclude that the sub-humans present on IncelTears are also incels
Of course they are. Except the women of course. But they would be incel if male.

Normal persons don't waste their time stalking autistic virgins on obscure internet forums.

Last edited:

Q: Who are the people on IncelTears ?​

A: Pedophiles/child rapists

Of course they are. Except the women of course. But they would be incel if male.
Do you think there are foids on IncelTears ? If it is the case, they are obsessed by sex and virginity, it proves their inferiority to think it's the only valuable thing in this world.

It's strange, I wonder who can spend his life on a forum that makes fun of us, incels ?

Only people who are obsessed with virginity are the incels and those who have no access to sex.

I can conclude that the sub-humans present on IncelTears are also incels, with the difference that they are simps who cope in the worst way and by white knighting the foids in the hope of having one day a sexual relationship (which they never get).

I find them pathetic.
Idk