Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are the non gamers here?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Instead of gaming I spend my time doomscrolling on these spaces or maladaptive daydreaming.

Well now I’m working standard 9-5 for a bit so I don’t rot all day.

Btw it’s way too late to start gaming on a console or actual decent Pc games after the age of 11/12. Plus I have a switch I barely use.

Serious or true Gaming is fucking useless to get into after the age of 11/12 it’s equivalent to trying to go pro in a sport you tried at 11/12.

You've made some rather horrible takes regarding gaming, you said gaming was a chad trait which is very offensive. Chads stole this cultural identity from us

i dont game much anymore, mostly doing model kits. the gaming industry has been shit for the last decade or so, maybe one or two good games a year.

and once you get a job gaming time can be heavily reduced, leading one too just drop it altogether

You've made some rather horrible takes regarding gaming, you said gaming was a chad trait which is very offensive. Chads stole this cultural identity from us
It’s been completely stolen for years now. Gaming turned turbo mainstream probably around the 2000s maybe late 90s. It was always mainstream but the 2000s id say about 99.9999% of households in the west including the poorest lowest households kids had a console.

I don't game nearly as much anymore but I'd rather have it as a cope compared to browsing random shit online because at least with games you remember more of what you're doing, I can barely remember any of the content online that I've consumed online today. You'll remember playing a good game better than hundreds of hours scrolling online

I don't game nearly as much anymore but I'd rather have it as a cope compared to browsing random shit online because at least with games you remember more of what you're doing, I can barely remember any of the content online that I've consumed online today. You'll remember playing a good game better than hundreds of hours scrolling online
I don’t mindlessly scroll doing stupid shit anymore though especially after Covid.

I get a niche interest I do research on, see what others say about it then get distracted with something else. I legit had a phase looking at inventions from the 1800s industrial era a few weeks ago & the birth of pop culture

Also I’m always interacting on the forums, discord, etc until recently a month ago or 2. Now I have enough in my life to keep me pre occupied

Stopped gaming at age 14 just got bored with it as a cope

been boring since I was 14, never were good at them either

I don’t mindlessly scroll doing stupid shit anymore though especially after Covid.

I get a niche interest I do research on, see what others say about it then get distracted with something else. I legit had a phase looking at inventions from the 1800s industrial era a few weeks ago & the birth of pop culture
I feel like that happens to me a lot, I'll get invested in some random thing and get bored of it a couple weeks later and move onto the next thing

I feel like that happens to me a lot, I'll get invested in some random thing and get bored of it a couple weeks later and move onto the next thing
It’s a non NT trait but like not like incel ramblings on here . It’s a scientific & psychological documented symptom of autism & sometimes adhd.

We autists tend to have hyperfixations it’s legit one of the specific things that make up the disorder. But ntfags a lot of the time fail to understand autists don’t always develop useful or important hyperfixations. It could be over anything stupid.

I don’t really game anymore, there isn’t any I like

It’s a non NT trait but like not like incel ramblings on here . It’s a scientific & psychological documented symptom of autism & sometimes adhd.

We autists tend to have hyperfixations it’s legit one of the specific things that make up the disorder. But ntfags a lot of the time fail to understand autists don’t always develop useful or important hyperfixations. It could be over anything stupid.
The only types of autistic people normies think exist are the elon musk type autists and the chris chan type autists

Used to play cod but vanguard was so bad im done with it and all gaming.

Not since the days of ZX Spectrum and Atari