Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are the most Friendliest cels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Should've been a koops pfp ngl

I mean, there could a plethora of reasons as to why he disappeared. Doesn't necessarily have to be a fakecel for that.
Random disappearences are sus. Same happened with Wizcel. Later on we found out he was a fakecel larper

I don't see my name on this list...

I'm going to bed.

Most friendliest cels

1. @trying to ascend
2. @Eightcel
3. @Lookscel (as long as you agree 2D foids are coomfuel)

most hostile faggots

1. @Zettacel
2. @Idlevillagercel
3. @RecessedChinCel

@[UWSL][UWSL]Deleted member 7448[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I miss him ngl :cryfeels:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

In the game he had a girlfriend. It wasnt realistic at all, but he is technically a sexhaver. Its not fitting
He's a beta buxxer who has a dead bedroom. A cucked turtle. who's to say koopie Koo ain't riding Mario's dick instead. Fucking chadlite italian sausage ramming into tight slimy reptilian pussy, the last Ultimate blackpill:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
He's a beta buxxer who has a dead bedroom. A cucked turtle. who's to say koopie Koo ain't riding Mario's dick instead. Fucking chadlite italian sausage ramming into tight slimy reptilian pussy, the last Ultimate blackpill:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Mario gets cucked by bowser anyways when hes ramming peach

Mario gets cucked by bowser anyways when hes ramming peach
Who says Mario even cared for her. Niggas has a harem in that party of his. If anything peach is just a hoe he saves so she can shut her ass up and get free cake, like the bloatchadlet he is

id say I’m the most friendliest tbh

sewer CREW checking in

@Jungle
@IncelHQ
@Draestyn
@Animecel2D
@FlamingCel
@I want to believe

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Most friendliest cels

1. @trying to ascend
2. @Eightcel
3. @Lookscel (as long as you agree 2D foids are coomfuel)

most hostile faggots

1. @Zettacel
2. @Idlevillagercel
3. @RecessedChinCel
Thanks nigga for remembering about me
Currently I am super busy so I dont post here

:)

PRAY TO SATAN

Silence my speech and I'll silence you forever.

the ones that are genuine and relatable to me esp my fellow deathnics and few other whitecels and blackcels.

@ASS_F

Last edited: