Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are the most blackpilled youtubers

• Thread starter Deleted member 39109
  • Start date

most blackpilled youtubers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t really like Wheat Waffles intentions the videos he is outputting is bluepilled advice/ advice for normies but ITV and FaceandLMS are based blackpillers

never watch inceltv so ima say faceandlms

ITV, he doesn't believe that anyone can ascend into a truly happy life with a foid. Not even chad is safe from hypergamy.

"You may be done with the blackpill, but the blackpill isn't done with you."

Last edited:
I didn't know that about ITV's own inceldom, but his videos are much more brutal than those of WW and FaceAndLMS. WW has a cold scientific approach (and some redpillish advice meant for normies) while Face has a humorous approach.

WW himself describes ITV as more blackpilled than both himself and Face:

View: https://youtu.be/lFaJ6AROXjQ?t=237

I like thinking ape

ITV, however I’m getting annoyed with his obsession with JBW.

i read a couple months ago in this forum that he is extremely butthurt about white men and he expressed it on discord or something. jfl typical ethnic.

i read a couple months ago in this forum that he is extremely butthurt about white men and he expressed it on discord or something. jfl typical ethnic.
Makes sense tbh, but there’s so much to discuss about the BP.

IncelTv be like: ohh i’m a priviliged nigger and my life is so hard:feelsohh::feelsohh:
Ohhh whites have it easy, they can date only niggers cant:feelsohh::feelsohh:
White people’s life is easy ohh:feelsohh:

Red pill reich:feelskek:

They're agree on a lot of things, hell they even make quotes of each other on videos so... i enjoy WW content the least, cause he tends to be boring most of the times and focuses on making videos about information while IncelTV shows clear examples and face takes a more fun approach.

Taylor the Fiend is subtly blackpilled.

ITV since I’m pretty sure he’s a trucel based on what I’ve heard
As far as I know he is a short sandcel. Does he have any more serious reasons behind his inceldom?

Renegade #1, though his videos aren't on youtube anymore, you can still find his videos on mega

Renegade #1, though his videos aren't on youtube anymore, you can still find his videos on mega
damn much thanks i needed his old vids,,, much thanks brocel.

As far as I know he is a short sandcel. Does he have any more serious reasons behind his inceldom?
Short sandcel is enough to be trucel.
IncelTv be like: ohh i’m a priviliged nigger and my life is so hard:feelsohh::feelsohh:
It's kinda true:feelsbadman:

Incel TV, Oreo Man, Baraka TV (R.I.P), Renegade #1 (Also R.I.P), The CBP Channel

What's wrong about that statement?
Short sandcel is enough to be trucel.
I thought trucel spot is reserved for disabled/disfigured/burn marks people :0

I like face because his voice is ASMR for me, but the ultimate blackpilled YouTuber is, in fact, LooksMaximus

I don’t really like Wheat Waffles intentions the videos he is outputting is bluepilled advice/ advice for normies but ITV and FaceandLMS are based blackpillers

What's wrong about that statement?

ITV is an arab?
I didn't know that about ITV's own inceldom, but his videos are much more brutal than those of WW and FaceAndLMS. WW has a cold scientific approach (and some redpillish advice meant for normies) while Face has a humorous approach.

Absolutely wrong! He rarely talks about jbw and racepill.

Wheat waffles acutally made a looksmaxxing video. Looksmaxxing is absolute cope.
ITV is an arab?

Absolutely wrong! He rarely talks about jbw and racepill.

Wheat waffles acutally made a looksmaxxing video. Looksmaxxing is absolute cope.
He put inceltv ahead of him on the spectrum.

Last edited:
Zahlentempel.
Sadly, his content was deleted. But his videos were spot on.

It depends. Some dudes look good enough in other ways that they'd only be truecel if they had some type of blatant physical deformity. But other dudes simply just stack way too many undesirable traits in one person and end up truecel that way, even though no one specific flaw of theirs' is medically severe.

It's because a lot of white blackpillers love to sweep JBW under the rug because it doesn't impact/benefit them.
So of course a deathnik is going to point out the elephant in the room, and continue pointing at it because it's probably the single biggest factor causing ethnics to be incels.

IncelTV > faceandlms > wheatwaffles

I thought Wheat Waffles recent stream with the up and coming PUA guy was very good

View: https://youtu.be/QhnEPoFacFY

They were actually able to come to agreement on alot of stuff showing how the redpill and blackpill can be really similar depending on how you look at it