Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are the intellectuals of the community ?

being intellectual on this site isn't hard. just post a wall of text and make some sentences red, bold, underlined and max size

True but i am looking at those who actually can bite the bullet when giving a reason for something

Wtf ( what the fuck ) you can't compare @Joelossus to those other two retards.
Jfl ( just fucking lol ) if you think that @Joelossus iq ( intelligence quotient ) mogs @needsolution and @Napoleon de Geso

@Transcended Trucel @mylifeistrash

Jfl ( just fucking lol ) if you think that @Joelossus iq ( intelligence quotient ) mogs @needsolution and @Napoleon de Geso
65936706 360954404540660 642196360640069632 n

Can you please just shut the fuck up?

Im glad im not snart!

It's like have targeted on my back!

Mal temps indeed!

@needsolution

@PPEcel thank you, man!

My loli waifu will be

All of the Gnostic Transhumanist Beta Uprisingcels

I miss his posts, he hasnt been on here for over a month now
Tbh. He said he never intended to stop posting which leads me to think something happened to him

@Brazilian Sigma

@FACEandLMS
@BlkPillPres
@ Eugenicist
Can't think of any more tbh
Face and lms I agree, but eugenist may be smart as hell, but none of his posts make any sense

I'm smartest man in this community but i don't post high iq stuff because I don't want to

@Emba is both high iq and funny at his posts.most of the guys u mention are either tryhards or postmaxxer trolls

@-BrettyBoy- tbh, seems very intellectual.

I am the highest IQ inkwell.

Greatest intellectual not arrived yet. My cute adorable misogynist loli waifu of culture

So are these the ones getting raided/eliminated/bought off first?

nobodyS FUCKING @ting me I see how it is

@BummerDrummer
Seems very clever

very epic @Emba

I like @Nothingness but he hasn't been posting here for ages.

Appreciate it, guys.

I vote for @FinnCel @pp183 @KingOfRome @Mainländer @Pareg
Fincel is a spammer, Kingofrome is literally a vegan soyboi (good writer tho). In fact pp is also a spammer, mainlander postmaxxed but his posts aren't all trash though. You just chose spammers because you are familiar with them. The best posters tend to be random 20 post count noobs that disappear, most of the best posts are buried in avatars, quotemaxxing, etc.

Over for you if you weren't tagged in this thread

@RodgersSecondAdvent
@IncelKing
as well as a few mentioned ITT

@Wiseman you already know