Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who are the chads marrying?

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Do chads even get married? And how does their life typically look like with girls? Do they cheat on everyone or not even get married?

Idk I am not friends with chads.

Idk but fuck Chads & fuck foids too!

I know Chads, they get married eventually. I knew this guy who had the most striking face ever and was every girl's dream at high school and he got married at like 23 to some ugly bitch and he is now fat kek.

Stacies I suppose?

They rarely marry before 32. After that they'll get tired of pumping and dumping and get a nice agreeable wife.

I wish a Chad would marry my mother. Then I could kill him and hurt her with this loss.

My cousin told me about his chad friend who owns a family business his dad gave him and he’s married at 21 same age as me :lasereyes: .

Do chads even get married? And how does their life typically look like with girls? Do they cheat on everyone or not even get married?
Women only want very rich men 6’4+ So you wall deniers will be surprised when you ascend in your 30s

What the point for Chad to get married when he has multiple options who to fuck? It's only undesirable men who are willing to bow down and grovel for a woman just to get some pussy once a month.

I know Chads, they get married eventually. I knew this guy who had the most striking face ever and was every girl's dream at high school and he got married at like 23 to some ugly bitch and he is now fat kek.
Good fuck him, still mogs me for getting a wife.

@Stupid Clown thots

I've seen some religious chads marry but they usually cheat on their wife. What's funny is their wives still want them.

Chads don't get married. They know it's a trap.

My giga chad childhood best friend married his type of woman which is to say something in the middle of being a high tier Becky low tier Stacy blonde with gigantic psycho eyes.

She of course cucked even him after 10 years of marriage with another Chad because she was bored.

What the point for Chad to get married when he has multiple options who to fuck? It's only undesirable men who are willing to bow down and grovel for a woman just to get some pussy once a month.
For chad trad wives who cook, clean, do dishes, and give regular sex do indeed exist, even in ultrafeminist countries. Marriage is a different calculation so long as Chad picks the right foid.