Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who Are The Biggest Cucks?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Who Are The Biggest Cucks?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Who Are The Biggest Cucks?

Out of these options it’s pretty obvious which one is the most cucked

But... cucks get laid

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FSh2hQ4w.jpeg&hash=181f4a333a335962109c9c9dd7e47609

Christian Zionists

3A553E2C E456 485C 853A F2ABEA6F2145

Third one is literally the definition of the word.

I thought this thread will be about famous people who are cucks, and I was going to vote for Bezos or Jason Mamoa.

well, most OF girls have a deal where they let you fuck them for cash. that's literal cuckolding right there.

Option 3 needs a bit more clarification.

I think 3 is not as cucked if say a family member died and you were left as the sole caretaker, or if you adopted.

I picked option 2 as the most cucked, because it's obviously humiliating to date a woman parading around her goods on the internet for any man to see.

But even more cucked than that is option 3 IF you were to marry a single divorced mom. There is no blood ties there. You are in a situation you just don't belong in. You have no place.

Having a girlfriend that posts on onlyfans is not cucked, does not mean she will cheat on you. You can even join her and fuck her on the videos or do whatever she wants along with you in the realms of fucking-licking-sucking her or getting head from her (also, if she is hot, a lot of her watchers/viewers will envy you and be jealous of you for having what they pay to see, very ego-satisfaying). Option 1 is cuckoo-like, option 3 is cuckoldry fantasy.