Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are the best travel vloggers to watch?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
The only ones worth watching are, 'Bald and bankrupt' and kurt caz. Bald and Kurt are both fluent in Russian and spanish respectively, that's probably, why they're intresting to watch. Also, both are extremely low inhib as well.

Last edited:
Isn't that the guy who goes around britain and shows what a shithole it is lol
I have been watching him for years. He used to exclusively, travel to eastern European countries, he goes to places Most tourist would never visit.He also recently, crossed the Darien gap, which most journalists have never done. His channel is very addictive.

Last edited:
Those type of videos are just too boring for me to watch

Those type of videos are just too boring for me to watch
Bald and bankrupt is very interesting. He is not a Normie tourist, who goes where everyone else goes. Kurt caz is also good. I mean how many western tourists go to Tajikistan? He is also fluent in Russian, and spanish. so maybe, that's why he is interesting to watch.

i thought it was interesting when bald and bankrupt went to like, remote british island resort towns and talked to random hookers and old people playing bingo, didn't really watch or care about much else

Johnny Somali

it's ok bro, good luck on your weight loss journey
Thx bro. Brb gonna Auschwitzmaxx
full

Who watch that shit lol

i thought it was interesting when bald and bankrupt went to like, remote british island resort towns and talked to random hookers and old people playing bingo, didn't really watch or care about much else
That's exactly, why he is interesting to watch. He is low inhib.

Bald and bankrupt is very interesting. He is not a Normie tourist, who goes where everyone else goes. Kurt caz is also good. I mean how many western tourists go to Tajikistan? He is also fluent in Russian, and spanish. so maybe, that's why he is interesting to watch.
The Tajik vid was a nice one, that place looks a lot nicer than I thought it would.

Luke Damant, Harald Baldr, Dale Phillip, Harry Jaggard, Indigo Traveller, Peter Santanello are some more that I watch from time to time.

Watching Kurt Caz is lifefuel, dude gets foids from every country he visits, the epitome of Chad privelege. I can only imagine how diffrent travel experince is for Chad and for some Inkwell

Watching Kurt Caz is lifefuel, dude gets foids from every country he visits, the epitome of Chad privelege. I can only imagine how diffrent travel experince is for Chad and for some Inkwell
sounds like suifuel

advchina many years ago when they were actually in china

VAGRANT HOLIDAY.

How is that lifefuel? You're not a chad and you'll never get that treatment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back