Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are the average IQ users here?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Enough high IQ and low IQ, who are the average IQ users here?

Tag them

Anyone over 5k posts

I am slightly below average, so average i am.

idk I'd probably have legit sub 90 IQ if I got tested

dunno im the highest iq

I've pretty average IQ, my writing skills are bad, whereas my math skills are quite good.
So it cancels out.

the majority of this forum is average iq

true, im one of the few high iq users of this forum
It is of the greatest pleasure to have the opportunity to meet a fellow intellectual such as yourself. Keep in mind however, that i am of the superior capability and knowledge. You would indeed do well to remember your place.

Everyone is above average iq
FFA3FFD4 87F8 48CB 8296 0BFA4EA7CCDB

It is of the greatest pleasure to have the opportunity to meet a fellow intellectual such as yourself. Keep in mind however, that i am of the superior capability and knowledge. You would indeed do well to remember your place.
you and me rn
25F79E11 E7DF 400F 81B9 2154B2C7AEEB

where is my place?

I've pretty average IQ, my writing skills are bad, whereas my math skills are quite good.
So it cancels out.
im the opposite. im shit at math but im generally pretty good at writing and being verbally expressive when I want to. I could use some more practice though, I've never really just decided to write as a passion outside of a project im working on

I am probably retarded.:feelsrope:

im the opposite. im shit at math but im generally pretty good at writing and being verbally expressive when I want to. I could use some more practice though, I've never really just decided to write as a passion outside of a project im working on

Good for you man, but English is not my native language, I can speak and write but definitely not the level of most users here, I think someone like BlkPillPress has very high writing intelligence. Even if I had ideas like him I would never be able to converse them like him. Over for me tbh :feelsrope:

Good for you man, but English is not my native language, I can speak and write but definitely not the level of most users here, I think someone like BlkPillPress has very high writing intelligence. Even if I had ideas like him I would never be able to converse them like him. Over for me tbh :feelsrope:
brutal. I am autistic tbh so whenever I write I end up revising over it like 20 times to make sure everything flows correctly; sometimes I'm too perfectionistic and it just sounds awkward. but generally my writing ability is pretty good

brutal. I am autistic tbh so whenever I write I end up revising over it like 20 times to make sure everything flows correctly; sometimes I'm too perfectionistic and it just sounds awkward. but generally my writing ability is pretty good

You revised 20 times yet still end up NOT capitalising the very first word :feelshmm:

You revised 20 times yet still end up NOT capitalising the very first word :feelshmm:
im talking about essays and story writing here. on forums and shit my writing style is obviously a lot more casual. my posts would be weird as shit if they all used proper punctuation and capitalization tbh

im talking about essays and story writing here. on forums and shit my writing style is obviously a lot more casual. my posts would be weird as shit if they all used proper punctuation and capitalization tbh

Yeah man, I'm just playing bro, is all good

Idc all are niggers

most users here realistically