Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who are the archons?

Who are they?

• The chads

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • The Jews

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Thw stacies

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • IncelTear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Who really are the archons in this cucked gnostic world?

What’s archon?

must construct more pylons

What’s archon?

I think an archon is a unit in starcraft 2 (one of the greatest vidyas of all time) that belongs to the Protoss faction. It can be created either by combining two Dark Archons or two Templars.

Idk what that is but it sounds jewish

Because no one "knows" anything. The idea of "knowledge" is an illusion.
If nobody knows anything, you can't know that knowledge is an illusion. It may as well not be an illusion.

Checkmate.

If nobody knows anything, you can't know that knowledge is an illusion. It may as well not be an illusion.

Checkmate.
Knowledge doesn't exist but trust does. And trust comes in very varied grades. You can have strong trust or weak trust or none at all. Trust is the only thing we have.

I trust that we cannot have knowledge and my trust is quite strong because it is based on a variety of independent sources. To name a few: Pyrrho, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Christianity, Buddhism (especially Nagarjuna). These sources disagree on a number of things but they agree that knowledge is inaccessible to us.

You are a deluded cuck if you believe in knowledge. You are like bluepillers "believing the science" about Covid, the vaccine and all that shit. Or the blue-haired landwhales (+ Greta) who believe in climatology. That is where gnosticism takes you. Our bluepiller society IS gnostic.

Probably Intergalactic Lizards.