Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are some of the biggest retards you have known?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I remember in school there was one guy who slaved away at jobs and then borrowed money to get a brand new car thinking it would impress his oneitis and shed suck his dick in it

Instead he just got used for free rides all throughout the final year while simultaneously denying me rides because I didn't have a pussy

:feelskek: faggot blew through like 20k to be a free taxi driver . I don't think any of the foids ever paid either , he'd do things like pick up liquor for some of the jbs too and drive them to parties they were at with Chad and then wasn't allowed in

One of the OG retards I knew who taught me to avoid being a simp betabucks

Me tbh, my IQ is so low it goes beyond words. :feelstastyman:

I dont know anyone

My cousin who got married and had a child despite being a merchant seaman who's out at sea for months. As much as I envy his seamanship career (the fuck I DO envy), all maritime workers are the cuckest of cucks in the world just by definition.

Literally my whole classroom in high school

Some whore that went to my school was extremely low IQ, failed at everything and got pregnant with a grown man when she was 15/16

Plenty of simps, low IQ morons and what not

Too many to list